Steam Name: bobby shmurda

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:147090767

Current OOC Rank on the server(eg Plat VIP, Mod): Admin, Plat VIP 

Age (14 - Minimum): 17

What is your playtime (2 Weeks - Minimum): 4mo 2w 2d 22h 12m

Do you have a microphone, is it good quality: Yes

Have you read and looked through the Battalion Handbook: Yes

Do you meet the requirements: Yes

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link
https://gyazo.com/d00f783922b1a61fe2bb647373c1686d

In Character Section -

In-Game name: (Regiment, Rank and then your name) 

CG EXO JH

All Previous Ranks Obtained: (Highest Per Regiment)
CG Commander, 327th ARC/ Vice Commander, Battalion 1st LT x2, GC ARC MJR, Kit Fisto

Why should we pick you for Battalion: (200 Words - Minimum)
Previously, with my experiences with Battalion, I became accustomed to the role quickly and performed well when leading during events. I am a skilled individual, and when it comes to leading with moral, with strategy, and with passion, I’m the man. I am stern when needed, due to my experiences as Commander of CG, we had to be the best in terms of behaviour and how we displayed it. With this, I was very professional in my role. Hence my previous experiences, my past ranks, and high leadership roles, it is shown that I am a dedicated individual, gathering many previous high ranks in the past, ranging from both clone and jedi sided jobs. I am able to incorporate this into my leadership, as I have a vast knowledge of each role needed to play in planetaries and base attacks, when needed. I can conduct the base well, and never fall short. I will conduct fun trainings for clones in need of it, and am able to manage a base, just like the role requires. I am trustworthy and responsible, and the best suited candidate for Battalion. Proof of my trustworthiness comes with my Temporary roles that I have been fulfilled upon, assisting different regiments across my time, most noticeably DU and CT. With my dedication, I was able to help each regiment one at a time, further proving my skill as an individual, as well as a team member.

Describe the roles and responsibilities of Battalion: (100 Words - Minimum)
Battalion have many important roles when it comes to clone sided things. Mainly, a Battalion member will have to lead all the clones to a good standard in battle, being able to defeat whatever threat opposes them. Also, Battalion need to run the base well, granting and denying things when necessary and making sure people have things to do during Defcon 5. Battalion also are supervisors of each regiment. They are not a 4th Hierarchy member, more of an overseer who gives guidance when needed, and reports to High Command whenever problems may occur, or even when solutions have been made and recommendations are put forward. Battalion also provide trainings for said regiment that they supervise; each training must be engaging and have some beneficial lesson to it. Battalion are to look professional on base at all times, to act as a role model so more people look up to them, and to not deface the reputation of Battalion.

Have you ever been demoted or striked in any regiment: (If so, explain why)
No

Do you understand that Battalion is a very respectable and disciplined rank:
Yes

What do Battalion do during Combat, when they are not leading: (IN DETAIL)
Battalion are to mainly stick with their supervised regiment, with Battalion, or wherever the leading Battalion have ordered them. They are not to overrule the leading Battalion, and should try not to frontline, however advice can be given through Battalion comms.

What are the 3 duties a Battalion Officer Cadet has to complete before getting promoted as part of his mentoring session:

- Must successfully lead an event with voice amp
- Call and handle a debrief
- Host an open SIM / Training

What rank can the Battalion Brigadier Promote and Demote up to:

CPT and below.

What rank and above can use two pieces of Regimental Equipment:

Batt COL.

Anything else:
I have been on LOA from the 17th to the 27th due to COVID 19.

giphy.webp

+1 yes

Current Ranks
  DS Commando F-91 CWRP Senior Event planner - CWRP Discord Staff Manager
Past Ranks
CT 2459 - CE PFT MEDIC COLONEL CG Detainment Droid - Battalion Sand - Battalion Colonel - GM LT Colonel 5x Regimental Medic Jedi Ace CWRP Senior Event Planner Jedi Watcher 501st Colonel Jedi Paladin - Jedi Phantom - Jedi Beast Tamer Jedi Lorekeeper CWRP Jedi Event planner - 501st Gamma ARC Colonel Obi Wan Kenobi Plo Koon - Mace Windu - Yoda

Okkotsu.Yuuta_full.3233018.thumb.gif.d34416410611c3902d25d5d77fa6506a.gif

Being a valued member of this community (friends with auster schumacher) I believe I have the final say on this application and I believe this is great (i am friends with auster)

+1 (i am friends with auster)

Extremis07/22/2020

- MP40 recoil slightly increased. - StG44 recoil decreased and damage increased.

Extremis09/08/2020

- Bren Firerate increased to 570 from 540.

- StG44 firerate increased from 560RPM to 630RPM.

+1
- High Ranks
- Swag Guy
- Helped out Jedi 

Current Ranks: Honour Guard 🤓
Past Ranks: Gavz's Kitten, Shock Vice Commander, CG Vice Commander, Obi Wan Kenobi, 104th Captain ,GC Person Solaire is cringe MCO, CW EP, 501st SO

image.png.324b76498a285dfc28bba9c6ce924924.png