gustsx

Head of Manufacturing Apply

In Game Name: Steve Wizard

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:498242794

Crafting Table experience level (Post Screenshot): https://prnt.sc/1qkxxcx

What job does the Manufacturing Department have on site?:  Manufacturing Personnel.

Why do you think you'll be a good fit for the Head of Manufacturing?: I haven't seen a player who has been head of manufacturing, so here why I think I would be a good fit for the job, I would be really active as a head manufacturing, I would organize and take care of the manufacturing department, I also carry many skills such as leadership, responsibility, good at communication and more. 

What your playtime?

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF 

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic

image.png.e837bb7c6aae2428e0d23f005b355d7f.png