Dsicord unban pls

Template

My In-Game name: Leon

STEAMID: STEAM_0:1:194771163

Steam Name:  
Леон

What is the reason for your ban: Scam links

How long were you banned for: Perm

Name of the staff member who banned you: Not sure, my discord account was disabled and deleted shortly after

Why do I believe that I should be unbanned: Both of my discord accounts, steam, emails, epic, battle net and more accounts got hacked and my discord sent scam links so now I'm IP banned from discord. My old account was Leon#8008 and my new account has since been named to that, the next day after I was hacked discord disabled my old account and a couple weeks ago deleted it as well as some other accounts like my YouTube account. I need "Deleted User 3c17ce63#7527" unbanned so I can join on my current account (Leon#8008). DM me on Leon#8008 for more details and proof. 

Evidence: Emails, obviously not gonna post here but can send in DMs (Leon#8008)

Neutral 

If discord staff thinks what you say is true and you can prove it to them you should be unbanned. And an tip for later use 2 factor sign in 

Current Rank's:
CE Marshal Commander
CWRP Executive Administrator
Past Rank's:
CE Senior Commander
CWRP Senior Administrator

Denied

Failed to contact me after long duration of time.

Spoiler

1075503045_Toonmk2.png.93784dcaade67633552a562ffb716a17.png

Credit to Loki for this.

Current Ranks

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Grand Admiral

SWRP Manager

212th ET

Previous Ranks
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Admirality - lol skipped VA m8

CE Marshal Commander

(Temp) DU Marshal Commander

(Temp) 21st Marshal Commander

(Temp) CG Vice Commander

Jedi Padawan - Like a boss

41st NCO

Fallschirmjager - Jäger

Caesar Obergefreiter

IE ET