Taurus Tremani

Taurus Tremanis SCP-096 WL application

1516402079_TaurusTermaniswarns.thumb.png.0672d636a7be095f50b75d0a4e8151d3.pngRP-Name: Taurus Tremani

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:607978814

Playtime (Must be 4 days or over): 3 weeks+1909164667_Taurustremaniplaytime.jpg.c6269b338aeaa30f92f49ea98690e3b6.jpg

In-game Warnings (Reasons and amount, provide a screenshot. Type !warns to see a list, warnings may not exceed 20 [exceptions can be made]): 0

Have you read the rules of SCPRP and understand them?: I do understand the rules of the SCPRP server and I abide by them.

Have you read the SCP-096 rules and understand them? Demonstrate your understanding with an example or two:

1. If I were to play SCP-096 I would have to stay in my CC and not intentionally breach myself. That means that I am not allowed to face the doors to my CC at any times.

2. If anyone were to open my CC and intentionally breach me by looking at my face and run away, I mustn't chase them and use @ to call a admin and report the attempted FailBreach.

Are you able to play the job often and RP correctly?: I am able to play the SCP-096 job often and correctly. I have a good understanding of the rules and I wish to give other players a good RP experience with me playing said job. 

What is the containment procedure for SCP-096 if it has breached? Explain with as much detail as you can: If SCP 096 were to breach, MTF E-11 or B-7 be made aware of SCP-096-1 (the target of SCP-096) and either terminate said target or clear a path from SCP-096 to the target. When SCP-096 has killed its target/s, the aforementioned MTFs are to approach SCP from behind with their backs turned to the SCP and use a bag to cover its head. They are to use lethal force if anyone were to attempt to take off SCP-096s bag/bucket to prevent another breach. 

While in a test, the D-Class they have put in your Containment Chamber has run out and managed to get to the Entrance Zone after looking at your face. What course of action do you take and what do you do once your target is dead?: After I have made sure of my targets position, I will make my way towards him or her in the quickest possible way. I will attempt to make sure no one else looks at my face. After I have made it to the D-class's location , I will kill the target and sit down on the targets body and not move, or go to the other targets that may have looked at my face and sit down on their body. 

While chasing SCP-096-1, you pass a researcher, MTF personnel and D-Class who all look at your face accidentally. You manage to kill your original target and you circle back to kill the rest. Is this a good RP scenario and why? (Free form question.): Yes, it is. Since it is in SCP-096s nature to kill anyone and anything that as viewed it face. After I have killed the MTF, Researcher and D-class, I will sit down on the latest kill and remain there until more MTF come to recontain me.

A Group of Interest has entered the facility and is attempting to bring you to their base. While transporting you, one of the members sees your face, however says that it was an accident and that you should just ignore it. What should you do and why?: I will kill the person that looked at my face and sit down on their body. It is in SCP-096s rules to kill anyone that views its face, whether its OOC or IC. People can't coerce SCP-096 from killing them after they have viewed it face.

Edited by Taurus Tremani

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel

1 hour ago, Brad Geiser said:

You get a +1 only if you scream into your mic while breaching

will do 🙂

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel

ACCEPTED

Is willing to give you a chance as, the application you have presented is detailed and well made which shows effort towards obtaining this WL, see staff in game to get your WL

5BcH6li.gif
Present SCP Ranks:
SCP Developer

SCP Ranks Past
SCP Manager
SCP Head Admin
SCP-Head Moderator             
SCP-096 Co-Manager
Onerioi Collective
Echo-14
Ethics Committee Manager
Chaos Insurgency Delta Manager