Forton Greenman

peep's SCP-096 application :D

RP-Name:  Most often: Forton Greenman

SteamID: 
STEAM_0:0:167391168

Playtime (Must be 4 days or over): exactly 4 days at time of screenshot:

image.png.28fe2d7cb15547df9c3d762ff7ab2679.png

In-game Warnings (Reasons and amount, provide a screenshot. Type !warns to see a list, warnings may not exceed 20 [exceptions can be made]): 0 warnings, 1 verbal warning i remember cause i killed a dclass cause he had a knife. i didnt know you had to disarm him so i got verbally warned:

image.thumb.png.ccbe8c4c78254cf36c490cd469d42aa2.png

Have you read the rules of SCPRP and understand them?: Yes i have.

Have you read the SCP-096 rules and understand them? Demonstrate your understanding with an example or two: 

1. If SCP-096 is just chilling in his CC and a guy walks in, looks at his face and runs away to purposefully breach SCP-096, SCP-096 is to call an admin instead of running after him.

2. SCP-096 may not chase immortal targets for more than 1 minute.

Are you able to play the job often and RP correctly?: Yes, i will play it most times i'm online i would say. I also know how to RP as 096.

What is the containment procedure for SCP-096 if it has breached? Explain with as much detail as you can: If SCP-096 has breached, SCP-096-1 is to be identified. After SCP-096 has killed SCP-096-1, SCP-096 is to sit down on the floor in the exact position and angle he killed 096-1 in. SCP-096 is then to wait until Containment Units arrive. SCP-096 is not allowed to look at the Containment Units whilst he's being bagged. After being successfully bagged, SCP-096 is returned to his chamber. SCP-096 is then to sit in his CC, crouched, and facing a wall.

While in a test, the D-Class they have put in your Containment Chamber has run out and managed to get to the Entrance Zone after looking at your face. What course of action do you take and what do you do once your target is dead?: I run straight to the D-class in the fastest route possible. Once the D-class is dead, i sit down in the same position i killed him in and wait for someone to either look at my face or to bag me and take me back to my CC.

While chasing SCP-096-1, you pass a researcher, MTF personnel and D-Class who all look at your face accidentally. You manage to kill your original target and you circle back to kill the rest. Is this a good RP scenario and why? (Free form question.): No, because SCP-096 is supposed to kill the person who saw his face as soon as possible. SCP-096 should first kill the researcher, MTF personnel and D-Class, and then continue running to SCP-096-1. (my opinion cause he should just kill the ones closest to him)

A Group of Interest has entered the facility and is attempting to bring you to their base. While transporting you, one of the members sees your face, however says that it was an accident and that you should just ignore it. What should you do and why?: Anyone who looks at SCP-096 is to die, unless purposefully breaching him. I kill the member and sit back down, waiting to be bagged or looked at.

4 hours ago, peep3384 said:

I didnt know they were CI, sorry

You were told by multiple people. Its not that you didn't know, you didn't pay attention.

Neutral/-1  From the RP experiences I have had with you, I get a impression on you that you are ignorant to some things.

Otherwise, I think you should be given a chance as SCP-096

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel