Austria | CET

Can you speak and type English fluently:
 Yes I can do both

Current total game-time on the server (type !time):
 CRWP -  2mo 1w 6d | IRP - 0

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on IRP:
 N/A | N/A

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak:
Yes I do have one, works well. I prefer speaking, but if its needed I can type.

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since:
 IRP - N/A
CWRP - July 2019 is when I joined. Had three breaks, two of about a month and a half. And a big one from September 2020 - April 2021.

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, IRP Discord and our forums:
 I use TS and Discord very frequently, since I play CWRP. That will be the same for IRP once it releases. Cant say the same for the forums, only use them when Im looking up information (Server rules, etc.) but I like to look through them every now and then.

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type !time then open warns menu, and drag the menu so chat is visible with the time):
N/A

State the role of staff on the server:
Staff members are a key role on the server. They are there to enforce the rules and keep an eye out for anyone who might be breaking them. Helping new and old players is also a responsibility of a staff member. Mediating and resolving conflicts that may occur is another responsibility.

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them?
 IRP - N/A | CWRP - I am well informed on the CWRP Server rules

List of all previous server staff experience:
N/A

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?:
 Yes, I take full responsibility for what I do. 

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other Imperials:
First of all, I would teleport to the Player who has reported this, make sure we aren't disturbing anyone then ask him who the Person is. Based on what he told me, I would check the logs to confirm what he is saying is true. If he is saying the truth, I would proceed to teleport to the playing who was shooting other Imperials, isolate him and make sure he understands what he did wrong, then I would hand out the appropriate punishment. 

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function:
 I will teleport to the Cadet and tell him that a trainer will be with him soon. Then I would proceed to contact a Fleet member asking him to send someone to train the cadet. If after a couple of minutes there still was no trainer I would train the cadet myself (assuming Im a NCO+).

3 ) During a debrief, a ST accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon:
I would leave the situation to the Shock Troopers, since he only did it accidentally, as staff it is not my place to interfere here.

4 ) A ST #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT:
 This is a IC situation. I would simply tell him that he is to salute 2nd LT+ and answer any other questions he might have. I would not hand out any punishment.

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules:
I would isolate the Player and make sure he listens to me. Then I'd proceed to explain to him that even if that exact scenario isnt stated as FailRP, the action itself would be something that is considered FailRP in the Star Wars universe. Finding loopholes and trying to exploit the server rules is not something that will be tolerated. The punishment would be different from staff member to staff member. If the played was warned earlier I would proceed to warn him for FailRP. If not I would let him off with a warning and keep a close eye on him. 

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing:
First of all I would calm the situation down. Then I would proceed to explain the player exactly what hes done wrong and why it is wrong. Once he understands that I would explain the punishment which was handed out and why it was handed out. If he stops arguing I would leave it at that. As a last resort if he still sees my actions as wrong I would forward him to the forums. 

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):

I have many qualities which would make me a great staff member. First of, I was always good at problem solving, resolving conflicts and arguments. I always try to take everything into consideration and take action once I'm sure that that's the right choice. I am confident in my knowledge and my actions and I always take full responsibility for what I do. I always try to be on my best behavior and be friendly with everyone. Even in difficult situations I stay calm and collected, taking everything step by step. No matter the situation I stay unbiased. I'm very passionate about the things that I like to do, I put everything into it, always giving 110%.

A lot of this is proven by my time on CWRP seeing as I have gotten Hierarchy, Battalion, SO a couple times and sup path leader. I'm trustworthy and dedicated to this community, seeing as I've played it pretty actively for two years now, which is also shown in my game time on CWRP. 

I might not have previous staffing experience like some other candidates might have, but that wont compromise my performance in staff, but it will only make me work harder and perform even better. I've talked with many staff members about all kinds of situations and researched on the forums and asked other staff member whenever I didn't know something, because I always strive for more. I know I have what it takes to be staff. 

This and many more is what I can offer the IRP Staff team.

Thank you for reading my application, feel free to leave any feedback!

Current Rank
501st Commander 

Past Ranks
501st EXO & Colonel | 327th LT Colonel | Battalion 2nd & 1st LT | CT Medic Captain | 41st Captain 
Jedi Shaman | GM & 501st SpecOps Colonel  |  CWRP Event Planner
ST VC & Storm Commando SL | Sith Spectre | IRP Senior Event Planner

User requested for it to be closed.

Past SWRP Ranks
CW Grand Admiral, CW Manager,
CW 501st Commander x2, CW ARC Commander,
CW RC OS Squad Leader F61, CW Jedi Fighter

IRP Grand Admiral, IRP Vice Manager