Arrow

Arrow´s Second Batt App

Steam Name: Arrow

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:564562655

Current OOC Rank on the server(eg Plat VIP, Mod):  Platinum VIP

Age (14 - Minimum): I am 16 Soon to be 17 on October

What is your playtime (2 Weeks - Minimum):  I have 1 Month 3 weeks 2 Days 13 Minutes 43 Seconds

Do you have a microphone, is it good quality: Yes it some times lag a bit but its fine

Have you read and looked through the Battalion Handbook: Yes I have 

Do you meet the requirements: Yes I do

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link : https://imgur.com/a/GKrhFZj

In Character Section -

In-Game name: (Regiment, Rank and then your name)

21st CPT Arrow

All Previous Ranks Obtained: (Highest Per Regiment)

104th LT COL/Trial EXO 74th JMO CE CPT  21st CPT

What should we pick you for Battalion: (200 Words - Minimum)

I think that im a responsible person and a great leader both great attributes for a Battalion Though i may have my ups and downs like being retarded some times I will always be serious when the time eventually comes i have both high ranks in clone and with jedi That proves that i am very responsible with my career in SWRP Though i unfortunetly did Reg hop not so long ago i have come to terms with my Mingines and i really like to become a more responsible and caring person for the server I also had experience with hierachy business with being Trial EXO In 104th Though i did not get it i still gave it my best and i hope i would give my best to battalion as well I am also very active on the server usually on during the day i also think i have good ties with the community though some people think that i am a retard i want to prove to them i can be some thing better i think Battalion can be a good stepping stone to do that As i said i am a great Leader i replenished 104th ranks when i was 104th SO And i think ill be a good supervisor on what ever regiment i would be assigned to And thats what i think i should be the next Battalion Member

Describe the roles and responsibilities of Battalion: (100 Words - Minimum)

The Role And Responsibilities  of a Battalion Member is to Lead the Gloriest GAR Into Battle And Making sure the GAR Is running at peak Efficiency And They Also Control The GAR Base of operation When its not Under Attack Like Granting / Denying the Request of the GAR Personal Be it Clones Or Jedi They Also supervise a specific Regiment Like 501st 104th 21st Etc. They would Order around Regiments to Do certain task like Occupying RO Or Dealing with some Criminal Syndicate By ordering CG They Also Help Other Battalion by Co leading And Just helping in Combat in general Or Granting / Denying Request when Co leading a Event Like When 21st Needs to Flank Or for 212th to set up Tanks

Have you ever been demoted or striked in any regiment: (If so, explain why)

No i have not been Demoted or striked in any Reg

Do you understand that Battalion is a very respectable and disciplined rank:

I understand that completely 

What do Battalion do during Combat, when they are not leading: (IN DETAIL)

They Usually Aid there Regiments in combat Scenarios Or help them By using the battalion LAAT In case CE Are Busy in GR Or Just Front line with there regimental EQ Like 501st with there Shot Guns and 212th With there Rockets Or Back line and be a support for the front lines Like being 41st Or DU 

What are the 3 duties a Battalion Officer Cadet has to complete before getting promoted as part of his mentoring session:

They are required to -
Lead A Planetary with Voice Amp
To Do a Open SIM For the Clones
And A Success full Debrief After a Planetary / Base Attack

What rank can the Battalion Brigadier Promote and Demote up to:

They Can Promote Up to CPT And Demote up to CPT

What rank and above can use two pieces of Regimental Equipment:

Battalion Colonel

Anything else: Thank you for Reading my Second Batt App if you find any thing wrong with my App you can freely Tell me in Discord Or on the forums

"Current Ranks"
Idk something
"Past Ranks"
Battalion CPT - Tech - Jedi Ace Caesar Leutnant - WW2 Event Planner -  GM SpecOps COL
The Bad Batch Tech GIF by Star Wars

Neutral
He is a cool guy But as he said can be a bit Retarded at times

Good luck with you app buddy

Current Ranks
  DS Commando F-91 - CWRP Discord Staff Manager - CWRP Deputy Event Manager
Past Ranks
CT 2459 - CE PFT MEDIC COLONEL CG Detainment Droid - Battalion Sand - Battalion Colonel - GM LT Colonel 5x Regimental Medic Jedi Ace CWRP Senior Event Planner Jedi Watcher 501st Colonel Jedi Paladin - Jedi Phantom - Jedi Beast Tamer Jedi Lorekeeper CWRP Jedi Event planner - 501st Gamma ARC Colonel Obi Wan Kenobi Plo Koon - Mace Windu - Yoda

Okkotsu.Yuuta_full.3233018.thumb.gif.d34416410611c3902d25d5d77fa6506a.gif

+1 

I've been friends with Arrow around since i first joined the server but all in all he's very competent and he's not a retard like others believe hes a great guy with good playtime and pretty good ranks within his regiments hes been in and he has a high rank in jedi as well

Current Ranks

Past Ranks

-=Redacted=-| -=Redacted=- | -=Redacted=- | -=Redacted=-

Paradox_VS_Phoenix.gif

+1

I say give the lad a chance with the right mentor ship He could be a good battalion member

Good luck arrow

Current Ranks:

Battalion 2nd Lieutenant 

Previous Ranks:

CG EXO|501st SGT|SCT EXO|Event Planner|DT Commander|41st CPL|104th MJR

So I will put it straight. We know each other well enough so I will be 100% honest, its to soon for you to apply for battalion. Yes, in the future you will be a good candidate but currently, you showed to many people the bad side of you. Minging, reg hopping. I dont want the image of "Accepting anyone".

Along with that your application is okay. My major concern however is you "Why should we pick you for battalion" question. Its a complete mess. Half of it is going on about your strive for improvement from your past self but that's not what I want to here. I want to know that you are a leader and a good example of that. I want to hear that you reg hopped but ways you have improved, not just saying "Ive changed and working hard to improve". Give examples so we can say "Yeah that guys is doing his best" rather than me thinking you are trying to cover your short falls. Take them onboard and say "I was like that, but I have done THIS, THIS and THIS to move away from it"

Overall do not get disheartened by what I say. I am only looking for the best in people and I want you to be better, not just to become a battalion, but to become a better version of who you are now.

Good luck Arrow,

-Connor/Breatoking

Accepted 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You have been accepted into Battalion, contact a member of Admiralty 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1319575503_funnyblack.jpg.49682401d3502b1dc70dbf9ec3fb0a90.jpg

The Boys