Joker

Joker's 1st EP app

Basic Information:

Steam Name + Profile link: Joker

Roleplay Name (e.g. GM TRP Johan / Jedi Padawan Ngannou):Scouse Monkey / 41st MJR Joker / Jedi Guardian Joker

Teamspeak Name: Joker

Playtime on the Server: 2mo 3w 4d 3h 51m i have been here for 2 years

SteamID (http://steamidfinder.com/):STEAM_0:1:439291903

Any experience in staffing on a roleplay server: n/a

Current Age: 16

Warns/Bans: None

Do you have a working microphone and is it understandable?: yes I do have an mic and it is understandable 

Event Plan:  

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Jqp37GEPvAHDIpXXiS96XP6vJj64OTJ68_0BJ8i1dWg/edit?usp=sharing

Have you ever Done an Event Before?: Never done one

What was your event and was it successfully executed?:N/A

Do you understand the responseabilties a event-planner has? If so, what are they?: Event Planner are people who plan good event and have the responsibilities to make event and they know what to do and make sick events.

Do you understand at the beginning of passing the application stage, you will have to undergo a training phase until completely trusted to create and host events?:yes i do know what the process. 

Anything else?:Thanks for reading my app W-G E-Planner

Edited by Joker
the doc was fucked

+1

Funny Guy and Very Creative 
Cool Event Plan 
Active

Current Ranks
-= Jedi Umbra - Spearman =-

Past Ranks
-= Event Planner - Obi-Wan Kenobi - Jedi Force Master104th Executive Officer -  74th T SMO =- 
-=  
Senior Medic - 501st Captain DU 2nd LT - CT DCPL =- 

Animated GIF

+1 scared the living shit out of me on that infected event cool guy amazong event plan

Current Ranks
  Yoda - DS Commando F-91 CWRP Senior Event planner - CWRP Discord Staff Manager
Past Ranks
CT 2459 - CE PFT MEDIC COLONEL CG Detainment Droid - Battalion Sand - Battalion Colonel - GM LT Colonel 5x Regimental Medic Jedi Ace CWRP Senior Event Planner Jedi Watcher 501st Colonel Jedi Paladin - Jedi Phantom - Jedi Beast Tamer Jedi Lorekeeper CWRP Jedi Event planner - 501st Gamma ARC Colonel Obi Wan Kenobi Plo Koon - Mace Windu
Okkotsu.Yuuta_full.3233018.thumb.gif.d34416410611c3902d25d5d77fa6506a.gif

+1

I mean lets get straight into the possitives. You picked a great map to do a planetary on. Coruscant below is a large and open map, with alot of places to spawns and flanking maneuver. Along with that you are a very funny and entertaining guy, who may take the piss, but you know your stuff so its not an issue.

Now afew bad things event wise. The event isnt very original. I believe I have seen this event before and most likely did it or helped someone with it. Along with that, the base health of the bounty hunters is terrible, so the event will either have to been stopped for a moment while you fix the HP or let the ECs get slaughtered. This is more of an experience thing, and I wouldn't expect you to know that but it is a concern.

Good luck Joker,

-Connor/Breatoking