[ SCP-096 Application ]

RP Name
Jeff Bezovsci

Steam-ID
STEAM_0:1:209891414

In-game warnings

Have you read the rules of SCPRP and understand them?:
Yes

Have you read the SCP-096 rules and understand them? Demonstrate your understanding with an example or two:
Yes. 7.12.3 states that 096 may not turn or move around while calm - I mean it's pretty straightforward, I don't know why I would need to explain this but I don't want to take the chance: All 096 wishes for is not to be seen, so of course it's gonna stay calm because if it moves it may risk other people seeing it's face, so all it can do is just sit there in the corner crying as it's deepest wish is to be invisible. Another one is 7.12.1 stating SCP-096 may only kill players who have seen his face - pretty similar reasoning to the last one as 096 just wishes to be invisible and for nobody to see it's face, it really does not want you to see it's face as it will as we all know kill you under any circumstance if you do.

Are you able to play the job often and RP correctly?:
Yes

What is the containment procedure for SCP-096 if it has breached? Explain with as much detail as you can:
SCP-096 is to be contained in his cell - a 5m x 5m x 5m airtight steel cube at all times. Weekly checks for any holes or cracks are mandatory. There is to be absolutely no video surveillance or optical tools of any kind inside 096's cell. Security personnel will use pre-installed laser detectors and pressure sensors to ensure 096's presence inside the cell. Any photos, videos or recordings of 096's likeness are strictly forbidden without approval from Dr. ███ and O5-

While in a test, the D-Class they have put in your Containment Chamber has run out and managed to get to the Entrance Zone after looking at your face. What course of action do you take and what do you do once your target is dead?:
As soon as the D-Class looks at my face I will go straight towards him, (I was going to say - "ripping through any walls as I must go a straight line towards him" but I realized it's probably in-game) ignoring any obstacles in my way. If during my venture anyone is unfortunate enough to look at my face I will kill them too. Once I reach the D-Class I will proceed to rip him apart. After I have neutralized the target I will sit down right at the location where I was when I killed the D-Class and wait until A) I get re-contained or B) someone else looks at my face.

While chasing SCP-096-1, you pass a researcher, MTF personnel and D-Class who all look at your face accidentally. You manage to kill your original target and you circle back to kill the rest. Is this a good RP scenario and why? (Free form question.):
Well this is a valid RP scenario, as due to the speed that 096 can reach in his rampage there is basically no chance you have at looking away from him while he's after his target - so you would die. But a good scenario? I don't believe so, hell I'm gonna be honest I'd probably kill everyone that saw my face but that doesn't mean it would be fair to the other players - dying repeatedly because of the multiple 096-1's running around the facility leading 096 everywhere causing a mass chain reaction of death that would be almost impossible to stop. So no, it would not be a good RP scenario - it would be a bad RP scenario.

A Group of Interest has entered the facility and is attempting to bring you to their base. While transporting you, one of the members sees your face, however says that it was an accident and that you should just ignore it. What should you do and why?:
I would kill the GOI 096-1 as no matter what, 096 need to kill my target, you could say the same for the people (IRL) who looked at 096's face accidentally and got killed for it, it doesn't matter that it was an accident the person who looked at 096's face still has to die no matter what.

JeffBezovsci.jpg

Edited by Jeff Bezovsci

-1 you literally put the picture of 096 into D-block  and caused a massive 096 breach on purpose. You are also mingy, I wouldn't trust you with the 096 WL

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel

DENIED

General Feedback that has been given here however short, still reflects back on you and while it is also from a Staff Member as well. Also on one of you're screenshots that you have provided of your warnings kinda make you stand out to be a issue for staff in the past and I don't believe I want someone like that to have access to a job like 096 as it takes precision and patience to play the job and compentence

5BcH6li.gif
Present SCP Ranks:
SCP Developer

SCP Ranks Past
SCP Manager
SCP Head Admin
SCP-Head Moderator             
SCP-096 Co-Manager
Onerioi Collective
Echo-14
Ethics Committee Manager
Chaos Insurgency Delta Manager