CalTheDragon

Ban Reduction appeal

My In-Game name: Cal

STEAMID: (http://steamidfinder.com)76561198820249282

Steam Name: meza_boon

What is the reason for your ban:NH2RP

How long were you banned for:1 month

Name of the staff member who banned you: banana man

Why do I believe that I should be unbanned: shouldn't been unbanned, I guess the ban is fair but feel it is too harsh, 1 week ban would be more appropriate I feel

Evidence: If I'm honest, at first I came on this server to minge and troll a bit to amuse myself but I have become fond of this server and continue to play it in my free time, socializing with players and making some new friends. although I am a minge sometimes I have started to get better and was actually considering pursuing a regiment fully this time without breaking rules or screwing around as the RP side of the server is entertaining and addicting. I believe a one week ban is fair as a month ban is longer than I have played on this server. I've had lots of 
laughs on this server and I'm 100% willing to start fresh and play RP properly. So please reduce my ban at least as I'm sure some others would agree it is too harsh/undeserved.

Everytime I have seen you on the server you only are on to minge and have the inability to stay in a regiment for more than a few days.
If I was you I would take the month ban and if you really want to play the server wait it out and join back and maybe actually consider playing the server properly 

Mingy whenever you were on but you seemed to calm down with that before your ban. However joining a regiment really doesnt fully show that youre not a minge. Id recommend taking the full length ban and taking the time to understand the basic rules really. 

== Past Ranks ==
Jump Troopers Sector Commander 
212th Vice Commander
Monkey Dancing GIF

Denied

If you truly wish to play the server, then you can wait out the ban and change our opinions. You haven't proven yourself in game to warrent the unban / ban reduction.

Spoiler

1075503045_Toonmk2.png.93784dcaade67633552a562ffb716a17.png

Credit to Loki for this.

Current Ranks

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Grand Admiral

SWRP Manager

212th ET

Previous Ranks
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Admirality - lol skipped VA m8

CE Marshal Commander

(Temp) DU Marshal Commander

(Temp) 21st Marshal Commander

(Temp) CG Vice Commander

Jedi Padawan - Like a boss

41st NCO

Fallschirmjager - Jäger

Caesar Obergefreiter

IE ET