Stealthx

Unwarn Request - Stealth

Template

My In-Game name: Beep Boop (At the time)

STEAMID: (http://steamidfinder.com) STEAM_0:0:107425811

Steam Name:Stealth 

What is the reason for your warn: "Lying to staff"

Name of the staff member who warned you: STEAM_0:1:64612498 - Silent

Why do I believe that I should be un-warned: The mod didn't account for both sides arguments, never brought the opposing side of the sit to the sit, he did it all through PM's, took their word for what occurred and never supplied any evidence from the opposing side of the sit. I believe the sit was handled ineffectively and not held up to according staff rules. Also left the sit seconds after warning me without giving any explanation for the warn itself.

Evidence:

May I ask, Who was the "opposing side"? 

Current Ranks [CWRP]
Admiral | Reserve Medic
CWRP Super Administrator | Lead Mentor
Past Ranks
[CWRP]
CE Marshal Commander | 74th ST MD | CT TRP "4625" - CT PVT | CT DCPL
Jedi Sage | Jedi Warlock | Jedi Sentinel | Jedi Shadow Jedi Peacekeeper
 Event Planner Staff Mentor
[WW2 1943RP]
 Panzer-Abteilung "Großdeutschland" Gefreiter - Unteroffizere (13/02/21 - 25/03/21)
[IRP]
ST TRP "4625" | JT Corporal | IE BFT PFC501st PFC
 Rebel Alpha Group Major
giphy.gif

I was mostly given a rundown in TS when he described it to someone [Not Naming], It seems pretty simple that CE Would no just all lie to get one person warned.  

Spoiler

Previous OOC rank
Plat-VIP
Senior Event Planner

Previous IC rank
CT Drill Sergeant-Major
------------------------
CE Captain
------------------------
CG Vice-Commander
------------------------
Battalion  Colonel
------------------------

Jedi Scout

You Lied to staff Simple, Making a Claim to say that you were falsely arrested. Silent got our Side that had 5+ Saying you were in the Area and told to leave.

Current Ranks                                       

• IE Captain
  • IRP Junior Dev
  • IRP Event Planner

Previous Ranks 

• Imperial Head Medical Officer
  • Pyke Syndicate Elder
  • T-RP Administrator
  • CE Colonel
  • Jedi Guardian/Consular

Hello I am the staff that warned you. You claimed that you were RDA. I came to you and you stated that you only just went inside of the CE training and didn't fully go in. You also stated that when you were asked to go away you did and they ran after you and arrested you.

I talked to the CE in teamspeak and I got a verbal affirmation from about six of the people in that channel that you ran into the room fully and were standing next to the turrets. You also apparently refused to leave after being told to by CE. 

Furthermore you were minging as a droid earlier in the day, going around CL5 areas and spamming your droid sound, this is an example of Bad Character Evidence.

All in all you lied to me a staff member and you could see I was a staff because I responded to your claim and teleported into the jail cell. 

I will not respond to any comments on this thread.

1319575503_funnyblack.jpg.49682401d3502b1dc70dbf9ec3fb0a90.jpg

The Boys

3 hours ago, Silent said:

I came to you and you stated that you only just went inside of the CE training and didn't fully go in

I told to you multiple times that I went into the area after being told something by CE and not hearing them, therefore went into the area to ask what he had said. He then repeated himself and I began to back off from the CE in which I was stopped from behind. The CE then failed to handcuff me in which he handcuffed his superior. I then left the area 

11 minutes ago, Stealthx said:

being told something by CE and not hearing them

Surely by Common Sense alone, If your not in a Place your suppose to be wont get you arrested.

Current Ranks                                       

• IE Captain
  • IRP Junior Dev
  • IRP Event Planner

Previous Ranks 

• Imperial Head Medical Officer
  • Pyke Syndicate Elder
  • T-RP Administrator
  • CE Colonel
  • Jedi Guardian/Consular
23 minutes ago, Archer said:

Surely by Common Sense alone, If your not in a Place your suppose to be wont get you arrested.

It most likely wasn't an RDA, it's more the lying to staff. I told the staff that I did enter the RHB after being told something, didn't hear him, therefore approached

Denied

While it may have been easier had he spoken more in game, Silent did explain it in his responce everything you did wrong.

The warn is valid.

Spoiler

1075503045_Toonmk2.png.93784dcaade67633552a562ffb716a17.png

Credit to Loki for this.

Current Ranks

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Grand Admiral

SWRP Manager

212th ET

Previous Ranks
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Admirality - lol skipped VA m8

CE Marshal Commander

(Temp) DU Marshal Commander

(Temp) 21st Marshal Commander

(Temp) CG Vice Commander

Jedi Padawan - Like a boss

41st NCO

Fallschirmjager - Jäger

Caesar Obergefreiter

IE ET