sandy.tm

Sandys 2nd Staff App

n-game name(s): Battalion 2nd LT sandy

Steam Name: Sandy_Shores

Steam ID: (https://steamidfinder.com/)https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198286263582// STEAM_0:0:162998927

Age when applying: 15

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone: Scotland (GMT +1)

Can you speak and type English fluently: Yes i can

Current total game-time on the server (type !time): https://imgur.com/rrl5ZZR

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on CWRP: Platinum VIP Battalion 2ND LT PAC 3

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak: Yes

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since: I joned in may and i have taken 2 LOA's

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, CWRP Discord and our forums: Im on TS Daily and i check the Fourms Daily

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type !time then open warns menu, and drag the menu so chat is visible with the time)https://imgur.com/PlMuasi

State the role of staff on the server: The Role of Staff is to keep the balance between fun RP and serious/not mingy RP, this should be done with minimal inconvience to others RP experience

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them? Yes

List of all previous server staff experience: I am familiar With ULX and i have helped out with some small servers

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?:Yes i understand

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones: I would check the logs to see if damage had been done to the player if infact the player had Killed someone (Or multiple people) i would habd out a RDM/MRDM Punishment

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function: i would TP to a Battalion Member and ask them to send a trainer to the cadet area.

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon: It was a Accident it happens due to Lag Gmod issues ECT this isint a staff issue

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT: ULX powers are not needed here cause it is an IC Situation and if i were to warn them it would be classed as staff abuse since its IC i can just inform them that they need to Salute 2nd LT and above

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules: As the player would be trying to find a way to ruin the RP I would explain to them as said in the server rules document on the forums that Staff have final say and if they do not agree they can Speak with SMT on the fourms

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing: i would basiclly do the same as above and ask them to take it to the fourms if they do not agree

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words): I belive i am a Good option For Staff because of my current dedication to the server and i feel i am reliable Being in the server for almost half a year i have acheived a pretty high rank and plan to continue with this  i dont plan to take any long Breaks unless its a holiday. My activity has always been Good and i am on mostly 3 times a week. I am quite a nice person to approach and i will try my best to sort out any issues people ask me and will always be Kind to New players having troubles and Help them out as much as i can.

I Know how hard Staff is at times and i feel i am up to the challange as the server is entering a new stage with IRP releasing and with that the server will need dedicated people to stay in and keep it alive and i will sick with the server for as long as possible and do my best to help out anyway i can. Furthermore even though i am 15 i can assure you i will be responsible with the ULX Granted with staff and try not to cause any trouble with the staff Team and let the Server run smoothly As it always has been. Staffs #1 Priority is keeping the server Fun and Enjoyable to play with no disturbances and i will Strive to achive the best if i get accepted into staff.

Edited by Sandy_Shores

Current Ranks
  DS Commando F-91 CWRP Senior Event planner - CWRP Discord Staff Manager
Past Ranks
CT 2459 - CE PFT MEDIC COLONEL CG Detainment Droid - Battalion Sand - Battalion Colonel - GM LT Colonel 5x Regimental Medic Jedi Ace CWRP Senior Event Planner Jedi Watcher 501st Colonel Jedi Paladin - Jedi Phantom - Jedi Beast Tamer Jedi Lorekeeper CWRP Jedi Event planner - 501st Gamma ARC Colonel Obi Wan Kenobi Plo Koon - Mace Windu - Yoda

Okkotsu.Yuuta_full.3233018.thumb.gif.d34416410611c3902d25d5d77fa6506a.gif

+1/Neutral
-Good Application
-Good Playtime
-Good Man

-EP app is still open, and EP > Staff

Current Ranks
-----------------------------------

DS Commando F75 
CWRP Vice Manager

Past Ranks
-----------------------------------

Flight Show Extraordinaire
CE ARC Colonel
Jedi Ace
104th Temp Executive Officer
CT Temp Vice Commander

2 hours ago, Ben Rafferty said:

+1/Neutral
-Good Application
-Good Playtime
-Good Man

-EP app is still open, and EP > Staff

EP will forever be bettewr than staff

Current Ranks
  DS Commando F-91 CWRP Senior Event planner - CWRP Discord Staff Manager
Past Ranks
CT 2459 - CE PFT MEDIC COLONEL CG Detainment Droid - Battalion Sand - Battalion Colonel - GM LT Colonel 5x Regimental Medic Jedi Ace CWRP Senior Event Planner Jedi Watcher 501st Colonel Jedi Paladin - Jedi Phantom - Jedi Beast Tamer Jedi Lorekeeper CWRP Jedi Event planner - 501st Gamma ARC Colonel Obi Wan Kenobi Plo Koon - Mace Windu - Yoda

Okkotsu.Yuuta_full.3233018.thumb.gif.d34416410611c3902d25d5d77fa6506a.gif

+1

-high in character rank 

- very dedicated 

-trustworthy 

Current Ranks:

ST DCPL Henry

Past Ranks: 501st Commando Squad Leader - Battalion Captain - DU Lieutenant Colonel  -  Jedi Sentry - Jedi Scout - 104th Colonel 

Player asked for it to be closed

Past SWRP Ranks
CW Grand Admiral, CW Manager,
CW 501st Commander x2, CW ARC Commander,
CW RC OS Squad Leader F61, CW Jedi Fighter

IRP Grand Admiral, IRP Vice Manager