Joe Conner

Joe Conner's Staff Application

Name:
Real name? No thanks, can be provided in private if needed

What country are you from?:
U.A.E

How well do you speak and understand English?:
I am pretty good at English, since it's my first language and all.

SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:61146039

In-Game name(s):
Joe Conner

Play Time. Must be atleast 3 days. No exceptions(SCP-RP):
image.png.bf50f3d06328a071510199608509d97e.png

Are you a VIP/GoldVIP?:
PlatVIP

Do you have a microphone?:
Yes but I don't like speaking. I'm more than capable of typing at a relatively fast speed.

Do you have TeamSpeak ( Required )?:
Since TS isn't banned in Canada, unlike UAE...so yes, I do indeed have team speak

Why should we pick you? (250 word minimum):
I have been playing on the server for a long while (since v2 though I did take a break during v5). I believe that I have developed a good reputation on the server as being friendly and trustworthy. I have a good knowledge of the rules due to reading it numerous times, I as well know what to do in regards to certain situations whilst viewing the staff team perform their duties and of how to staff and keep an eye out for rulebreakers due to my past experiences as staff ranging from t-mod to super admin though it has been a while I do however remember a lot of the ulx commands and how to use them. I will always try be fair and unbiased whilst handling sits even if it's someone that I know being involved in the sit. I can be serious when necessary while performing staffing duties. I always try to learn and improve and will accept criticism whether it's constructive or destructive and better my understanding on how to handle situations. Bunch of the time, I do not see staff on whilst I am on and would be able to aid those on the server during those times. Most of the time I have nothing to do on the server and so I believe that becoming a staff member will be a good way for me to waste my life on this server seeing as surface is dead even with 100+ players.

How long will you be able to play per day?:
Probably like uhh 3-4 hours a day

Any past experience as staff?:
Yes, in 3-4 SWRP servers, 2 MilitaryRP servers, 4-5 DarkRP servers, and also 1 SCPRP. Many of which, if not all are shut down due to dying playerbase  or lack funding or I have ended up leaving. Though it has been a couple of years since I have staffed on a server. It has been a really long while since those servers so I do not really remember the  names of the server. Some of the servers names are VaLe, Zweihander Gaming, Royal Network. 

Any previous warns/bans? If so why? (maximum of 15 warns, exceptions can be made.):
image.thumb.png.c06fe299612bf429e5e76806485fdad8.png
It has been around 3 years since I have received these warns

Do you know the basic ULX commands Yes/No:
Indeed I do, I have an extensive knowledge of and how to utilize ULX commands.
!gag - disables a person from speaking
!mute - disables a person from typing
!goto - teleports you to a person
!tp - teleports a person to a certain location/person. You can add ^ or @ or a name to teleport a person to yourself, wherever you're looking at, or to another person
!bring - teleports a person to me
!freezetp - teleports a person to a point and freezes them
!jailtp - teleports a person to you and jails them
!jail - jails a person in a small box. You can add a time at the end for a jail that ends after x amount of time has passed
!kick - kicks a person from the server. You can add a reason at end to specify why they have been kicked
!ban - bans a person from the server. You can add a reason at end to specify why they have been banned
^ - perform command upon myself
@ - perform command upon person I am looking at
* - perform command upon everyone on the server
Or add name/steam id in front of ulx command to target a certain person

Do you know what SCP-RP is about? (not just job descriptions):
SCP-RP is a game mode in Garry's Mod that lets people live and experience life in the fictional SCP Universe. In SCP-RP you can play as numerous different jobs and experience different aspects/playstyles of the SCP universe such as an SCP, a member of a GOI (e.g. MCND, CI, Foundation, UIU), a normal citizen just living a normal life whilst the anomalous occurs around him, or even a custom character created by the imagination of the person to enhance the roleplay experience of everyone around them.
  The server takes place in a city called Ovis City where the Foundation resides under the city and protects the world from the anomalous whilst attempting to stay hidden in the shadows. The Chaos Insurgency, some ex members of the Foundation, some recruited civilians, tasked with exploiting the anomalous for their own personal gain to gain power and destroy the Foundation and many other jobs. Each of them have their own lore and objectives that they aim to reach. 

Do you understand the rules of SCP-RP(1 word is not an answer).:
Yes I do, I have read it numerous times over my super long time of playing on the server since like V2.
Ones that get broken most of the time are:
RDM - Random death match (To kill a random person for no valid reason whatsoever)
NLR - New Life Rule (To remember or return to place of death pertaining to the last life)
Metagaming - (To obtain in-character information utilizing out of character means (Looking in tab menu, asking/getting info from ooc chat, etc)

This may or may not be 1000+ words (I gave up counting like near the end) but I believe actions speak louder than words and that I am more than capable of performing the duties of a staff member.

Edited by Joe Conner

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF 

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic

image.png.e837bb7c6aae2428e0d23f005b355d7f.png
24 minutes ago, Oswald Bruner said:

Not enough playtime tbh

So sorry to disappoint you your majesty,  I shall make sure to obtain 50 weeks worth of playtime right away

seal GIF 

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

ok +1 good player and things

cons - from uae

SCP-RP Positions

Sarkic Owner
24/02/2021 - 25/07/2021

20/02/2021 -> 22/03/2021

Senior Moderator
22/03/2021 -> 17/04/2021

Administrator
17/04/2021 -> 01/05/2021

Lead Group Manager
1/05/2021 -> 26/10/2021

Senior Administrator
1/05/2021 -> 12/06/2021

Executive Administator
12/06/2021 -> 26/10/2021

MC&D Salesman

Site Director

SCP-096

Head of Manufacturing Department

Head of External Affairs

Unusual Incidents Unit Agent

Internal Security Department

Sarkic Thrall V5

Sarkic Karcist/Owner V6

MTF ZETA-0 Agent

Head of External Affairs V5

O5-3 like 3 years ago for 30 mins but i was demoted for erp with the HoEA 😞

other jobs i forgot 😞 i hope you enjoyed my signature

lgm.png.5c6d7668f422d2ac047c73ac4d97598a.png

4 hours ago, AlexMagus said:

cons - from uae

Ok mr Alex Magus-Shoeshiner of the mingy shoeshiner clan :c

seal GIF 

17 hours ago, Joe Conner said:

Ok mr Alex Magus-Shoeshiner of the mingy shoeshiner clan :c

the shoeshiners being mingy was propaganda 

SCP-RP Positions

Sarkic Owner
24/02/2021 - 25/07/2021

20/02/2021 -> 22/03/2021

Senior Moderator
22/03/2021 -> 17/04/2021

Administrator
17/04/2021 -> 01/05/2021

Lead Group Manager
1/05/2021 -> 26/10/2021

Senior Administrator
1/05/2021 -> 12/06/2021

Executive Administator
12/06/2021 -> 26/10/2021

MC&D Salesman

Site Director

SCP-096

Head of Manufacturing Department

Head of External Affairs

Unusual Incidents Unit Agent

Internal Security Department

Sarkic Thrall V5

Sarkic Karcist/Owner V6

MTF ZETA-0 Agent

Head of External Affairs V5

O5-3 like 3 years ago for 30 mins but i was demoted for erp with the HoEA 😞

other jobs i forgot 😞 i hope you enjoyed my signature

lgm.png.5c6d7668f422d2ac047c73ac4d97598a.png

1 hour ago, AlexMagus said:

the shoeshiners being mingy was propaganda 

I was literally friends with the original shoeshiner, and even he agreed that y'all were a minge group smh smh smh

seal GIF 

1 hour ago, Jason Haze said:

Fat and obese

+1

Boi I told u I was coming for your staff booty

seal GIF 

Yes +1

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel