Zach Something

Zach Somethings 096 Application

RP-Name: Zach Something

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:68497293

Playtime (Must be 4 days or over):
image.png.34b75917ac6dffcc5c3d742644ffa56f.png

In-game Warnings (Reasons and amount, provide a screenshot. Type !warns to see a list, warnings may not exceed 20 [exceptions can be made]): image.thumb.png.93b88fb23214736b58b6c569188d4d2f.png
This warn was from 2019 and does not reflect who I am today. (I had a Super Admin check the year it was made)
Have you read the rules of SCPRP and understand them?: I have read the rules and I understand them fully

Have you read the SCP-096 rules and understand them? Demonstrate your understanding with an example or two: Once killing your target you must sit down in the orientation that they were killed in and you cannot move around after doing so. (You wouldn't do this if you had any other targets this would be done on your last target). When you are in SCP-096s cc you must sit in a corner and face the wall. If you sit facing door hoping for someone to open it and see your face that isn't allowed and against the rules. 

Are you able to play the job often and RP correctly?: I go to college from 8am-3:30pm I will be on afterwards until 10pm. I am also going for a job interview tomorrow so I will update this on the hours I get but I will be able to play most evenings of the week and yes I can rp correctly and know the 096 rules and will abided by them and make sure not to step out of line.

What is the containment procedure for SCP-096 if it has breached? Explain with as much detail as you can:  If someone views 096's face 096 will run to the target and kill the target once reaching them. Whilst he is running towards his target you cannot stop him until he has sat down and calmed. E11 or b7 would have to use their containment equipment which includes a bucket to cover his face so no one can see it and cuffs to drag him back to his containment cell, facing the corner. Then everyone inside the CC would have to leave without seeing his face and close the door

While in a test, the D-Class they have put in your Containment Chamber has run out and managed to get to the Entrance Zone after looking at your face. What course of action do you take and what do you do once your target is dead?: Sit down in the orientation that they had been killed in and not try and make people see my face.

While chasing SCP-096-1, you pass a researcher, MTF personnel and D-Class who all look at your face accidentally. You manage to kill your original target and you circle back to kill the rest. Is this a good RP scenario and why? (Free form question.): 096's targets must be killed no matter what otherwise 096 will not become calm and sit down, So I believe this is a good rp scenario since 096 must do anything to make sure all his targets are dead. 

A Group of Interest has entered the facility and is attempting to bring you to their base. While transporting you, one of the members sees your face, however says that it was an accident and that you should just ignore it. What should you do and why?: Accident or not they have seen 096's face and become a target for him. 096 must kill them no matter what. 

Edited by Zach Something
Clarfication on warn

ACCEPTED

While the application itself is short, you do seem to have a good understanding of how the job works and how you correctly play him.

Ask for WL in game from Staff

5BcH6li.gif
Present SCP Ranks:
SCP Developer

SCP Ranks Past
SCP Manager
SCP Head Admin
SCP-Head Moderator             
SCP-096 Co-Manager
Onerioi Collective
Echo-14
Ethics Committee Manager