In-game name(s): DU T EXO Bibady

Steam Name: Vivad

Steam ID: (https://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_0:0:139441659

Age when applying: 16

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone: Wales, GMT

Can you speak and type English fluently: Yes, English is my first language 

Current total game-time on the server (type !time): 3w 12d 14hr

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on CWRP: DU T EXO, Platinum VIP

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak: Yes, Speak

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since: Around April 14th 2020, Took a break because the old Commander wasn't the best but came back as soon as he left.

How often do you use our TeamSpeak 3 server, CWRP Discord and our forums: TeamSpeak, Often stay on there if I am online and awaiting other members. Discord whenever required and I am able to answer most hours, Forums Whenever needed

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type !time then open warns menu, and drag the menu so chat is visible with the time): 1 warn for job abuse = https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2608042952

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them? Yes

List of all previous server staff experience: Gmod Werewolf SWRP is my first and main Gmod server, so no others

Do you understand that you can get demoted by hierarchy at any time?: Yes

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones: Bring the accused clone if it is constant, check the logs to see what the situation was and punish accordingly to the amount and situation

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function: inform the rightful commanding officer of the request

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon: first time may be an accident so would let them off with just informing them how to do it right but if it carry's on it would be the cause of a punishment

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT: Inform them for future occasions but don't make a big deal out of it 

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitly stated within the server rules: Explain to them what it is and why we use RP and nicely ask them to not commit FailRP 

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing: Ask them to take it up in the forums if they honestly believe what I was doing was unfair or extream

Explain in length your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):
I believe I should become staff as I'm dedicated to the server and my online hours are when staffs needed the most, where I would be more than happy to assist where needed. I'm a quick practical learner so my lack of experience should be easily fixed, I would like to say I'm more than capable of keeping up with demand of admins when needed.  I want to enable RP within the server and assist the smooth running of the server to create the best experience for other players to make the server more appealing and quicker moving / smoother moving actions. I think I'm quite good at dissolving a situation and how to deal with someone if they were to break a rule, and would be efficient to explain, so it can be more fun for the person and the rest of the server.

Edited by Vivad
my Copy of the template missed abit of it

Denied
Application process has changed, you may reapply once open.

Past SWRP Ranks
CW Grand Admiral, CW Manager,
CW 501st Commander x2, CW ARC Commander,
CW RC OS Squad Leader F61, CW Jedi Fighter

IRP Grand Admiral, IRP Vice Manager