Cross

Head of External Affairs Application

In-Game Name: Michael Banasiewicz

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:438506195

In-Game Time (must be more than 5 days, proof required.):    It's in the bottom 

Discord ID:  Cross_#2137

Describe the different bureau's of the department of external affairs and explain what they do (go into as much detail as needed):

1.Administrative and Operations Bureau - tasked with coordination of tasks for field agents and organizing raids.

2.Disinformation Bureau - they keep the secrecy and anonimity of foundation by spreading false information and not letting public know anything.

Intelligence Bureau - this job is fulfilled by the Field Agents they have  to capture any anomalies on surface and gather information on other GOI's.

Recruitment Bureau - they are tasked with recruitment of the MTF Sigma-66 and Omega-12 which are composed of members of other GOI's, and any other foundation jobs.

Show your understanding of the job rules:

-Value your life and try to avoid being on surface

-There is a limit of how much MTF Sigma-66 and Omega-12 units there is

-You cannot command any MTF and you dont have the authority over SD

-Don't recruit everyone into the MTF Omega-12

One of the Nu7 units has brought in a civilian who was loitering at GA for an extended amount of time and has been confirmed as possibly hostile he's now in EZ cells, explain your course of action (go into as much detail as needed):

First I check for his ID and possibly for a disguise if he is a civilian I will amnesticize him and let him go, if he is a hostile GOI I'l interrogate him about his group, where is his groups base and his boss, when he is cooperative he may be recruited into MTF Sigma-66 but if not he needs to be terminated. If I have the groups location I will try to conduct a raid.

The police department has raided a base of the Chaos Insurgency and have seized multiple anomalous items and a Chaos insurgency Operative has been detained. The PD interrogated the Operative who leaked information about the foundation and the anomalous world, what is your course of action (go into as much detail as needed): 

I order to kidnap the CI operative and neutralize him than il kidnap the  mayor, take him to foundation and tell him to deny all that the CI said and make a cover up story.  If this doesnt work out the raid of PD will be needed and amnestication of them. 

An anomalous person has been been spotted on the surface being far more physically capable than humanly possible (super speed and super jumping) what is your course of action (go into as much detail as needed)

I get the Field Agents to detain the anomaly when possible if not, the termination, after it has been detained I interrogate it about its anomalous powers, after im done I order the tests on it. When done it may be recruited into Omega-12.

dge.PNG

Edited by Cross
11 hours ago, Cross said:

SteamID: 76561198837278118

You've put in the wrong SteamID in but i found yours "STEAM_0:0:438506195"

11 hours ago, Cross said:

In-Game Time (must be more than 5 days, proof required.): ev.PNG.bff897ed9559c6267579364ef2dc002b.PNG

In this section, it is asking for your In-game time when playing the gmod server, not the amount of time within the main discord server (Your in-game time in the gmod server can be found in the top right of your screen)

I recommend putting these changes into your HoEA app before others point out the same error

Edited by Jeremy Sanders

♥️

3 hours ago, Jeremy Sanders said:

I recommend putting these changes into your HoEA app before others point out the same error

what he said up ^^ there. otherwise neutral

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel

Denied

Word count is bare minimum, the evidence for play time link does not work and you are not known enough. I suggest playing SA or DOA (If you have VIP for DOA) or atleast making yourself a little more known with your capabilites. Also for next time, improve the word count. You may reapply in one week.

Please shut the fuck up, no one cares about your whitelists in a Gmod RP server