TommyS

Unban request SCP-RP

Sever you got banned from: SCP-RP werewolf gaming

1My In-Game name: Tommy

STEAMID: STEAM_0:1:428158269

Steam Name: TommyS

Admins nae that banned you: I dont remember, it was almost a year ago.

Admins steam ID: I dont know

What is the reason for your ban: Got banned for being annoying

How long were you banned for: Permanent

Evidence: havent got any.

Why do I believe that I should be unbanned: My reason is that i think the ban was fair to be honest but i believe it shouldn't have been permanent, it got late and me and a friend of mine got a bit bored and decided to be a bit annoying to a girl rping as a scientist, all we were doing was saying "have u watched chef volume 2" which is an inside joke only my friends get, and at that time we though it was funny,

anyway that is all we were saying and we got perm banned for "sexual harassment", we did not insult nor sexually harass the girl in any way, hope me and my friend can hopefully get unbanned as we really enjoyed this server and it was pretty much the only reason we played Gmod.

Anything else: I apologize to the girl me and my friend annoyed, i hope i did not ruin her experience on the server and i did not mean no harm it was only jokes and it will not happen again.

Edited by TommyS

Here is what you were warned/banned for I guess, unless I'm retarded at checking warns

image.png

Edited by Joe Conner

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF 

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic

image.png.e837bb7c6aae2428e0d23f005b355d7f.png

Sorry, what is NH2RP?

And to be honest I don’t recall prop killing but it might of happened, still I didn’t used to be much into RP but now I am and I’m more serious about it and I would love to come back to this server.

NH2RP is Not Here 2(To) Role Play

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF 

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic

image.png.e837bb7c6aae2428e0d23f005b355d7f.png

image.thumb.png.2dc4ba39303baf38d291246b5554c914.png

Many things wrong with this Ban Appeal! You claim it was "about a year ago", which is untrue, and you were banned for mass propkill! As you can see by the logs provided. 

Lying in appeal + not somebody I want back in the server.