Taurus Tremani

Taurus Tremanis HoEA application

In-Game Name: Taurus Tremani

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:607978814

In-Game Time (must be more than 5 days, proof required.): 837181917_CIdeltaapp.jpg.6dd06b5e169834d8664f1df8c160d547.jpg (is now over 4 weeks)

Discord ID: 𝕵𝖚𝖘𝖙𝕸𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖞#5960

Describe the different bureau's of the department of external affairs and explain what they do (go into as much detail as needed):

The Administrative and Operations Bureau

This specific departments focus is the internal section of the DoEA. It gives tasks to other DoEAA, FA and MTF around the site. It also deals with communications to other Site Administration. It organizes MTF for raids on hostile bases and the capture of anomalous people/objects or POI.

The  Disinformation Bureau

As the name suggests, this section of the DoEA is responsible for the spread of misinformation after anomalous activity, MTF operations etc. They are responsible for keeping the veil of secrecy and keeping the attention from the foundation. This includes the amnestication of civvies who have seen too much among other things.

The Intelligence Bureau

The section of the DoEA is responsible for the tracking of anomalous people/objects and gathering info on any other GOI. This task is primarily done by the FAs (Field Agents) of the DoEA. They report back any actions that have/will be taken by GOIs.

The Recruitment Bureau

This section of the DoEA is responsible for the, as the name suggests, recruitment of Foundation personnel, such as D-Class, anomalous humans (Omega-12) and people affiliated to hostile GOI (Sigma-66). Certain actions by these Sigma-66 need approval of the O5 council, such as making grenades and distributing them to MTF.

Show your understanding of the job rules:

1. I am not allowed to rush hostile GOI or anomalous persons while a raid or combat is actively engaged and convert them to their individual designation (Sigma-66 / Omega-12)

2. I am the HoEA, my authority lays outside of the site. The Site Director (SD) has authority over my when it comes to matters inside the site. I am to follow his commands when something does not partake to outside affairs.

3.If I get a hold of a anomalous person, I am to inform the research department first, before converting them to Omega-12.

One of the Nu7 units has brought in a civilian who was loitering at GA for an extended amount of time and has been confirmed as possibly hostile he's now in EZ cells, explain your course of action (go into as much detail as needed): I would open a interrogation with him, ask him if/what he knows about the foundation and after, search for a disguise. If one isn't present, I will have him amnesticized and released back to the general public. If one is present, I will precede to interrogate him, if other members of his specific GOI are present inside the city or have invaded the Foundation. I will then inform the MTF and Security of the hostile uniforms over comms and either have the GOI member terminated or converted to Sigma-66.

The police department has raided a base of the Chaos Insurgency and have seized multiple anomalous items and a Chaos insurgency Operative has been detained. The PD interrogated the Operative who leaked information about the foundation and the anomalous world, what is your course of action (go into as much detail as needed): I will send MTF and FAs to the surface in hopes of getting custody of the Chaos Insurgent under the guise that he is a defector of the military or a confirmed terrorist and that he should be handed over to the 75th Ranger Regiment (AMTF Nu-7). Then I will have either the FAs or AMTF Nu-7 seize the anomalous objects and amnesticate all the people who have the new found knowledge of the Foundation and the anomalous world.

An anomalous person has been been spotted on the surface being far more physically capable than humanly possible (super speed and super jumping) what is your course of action (go into as much detail as needed): I will send FAs up to surface and hope to capture the anomaly. Preferably in Civilian disguises, so that the civilian doesn't suspect any foul play is going on. If the FAs are successful at capturing the civilian, I will notify the research department and later (when the research department is done) possibly convert him into Omega-12

Can't turn that fucking white sliver on the last part green for some reason. It's pissing me off.

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel

Accepted
Super, smashing, Marvelous. Everything i want in an app is right here. I have also seen you personally and believe you are competent enough for the role.

Use this as proof of your WL and request the tag in the administrative discord in #role-request.

Please shut the fuck up, no one cares about your whitelists in a Gmod RP server