Loather Breaker

Loather Breaker's MC&D app

OOC Information.

Most Common RP Name: Loather Breaker

Steam Name: Just GraNoula

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:148652638

Your Current Playtime(3 days minimum):  image.png.e5ae5bef25022e4da05c8ba99f719bbc.png

Your Current Warns (10 warn limit, take a screenshot. Exceptions may be made.): 

image.thumb.png.71cced7e65bed61432a8d1604110b3ce.png

IC Information:

Why do you want to join MC&D?: I have been playing more MC&D lately and It's a GOI that feels different from others, and I find it a really fun job to play, I also want to contribute to making the Job more active. And MC&D salesmen seems like a great job to take a break from Combat RP and instead focusing on making Money and Passive RP.

What do you know about MC&D?(50 words minimum): MC&D is a club which began in London, they provide a new experience for the Rich, where they can interact with Anomalous Items. MC&D are an incredibly powerful secret Party in the world stage. They could cause destruction with a single command, This means they have possibly the biggest Monopoly Over Global Control. But they choose not to, as No customers means no profits. They are only one of a kind. The Foundation or GOC or any other GOI couldn't compete with the Economic Powerhouse MC&D is.

Why is MC&D different to any other GOI?:  This is due to the fact MC&D Do not interfere with other GOIs, This means raid or capture unless paid to due So. Their main objective is to maintain their money monopoly and keep expanding until they are too big to fail. MC&D supplies other GOIs, Like The Chaos Insurgency, their most valuable Clients. Although they sell weapons, this does not mean they get involved in conflicts. As MC&D prefer to not waste resources in pity wars. But if they do indeed get paid a fair amount they would be willing to get involved in conflicts

Someone has revealed that you are MC&D, what do you do and why?: It depends on who was told. I would try and locate the person before they could tell anyone else and then Try to capture them, and then interrogate and find out how they knew about MC&D. If a lot of people find out and they are a hostile group, I would gather my men at the club in case of a raid/attack. And try and capture potential Field Agents if we find out they are going to raid the Club, If Not, I would send an Agent to observe the Hostile Group and report updates, then i would see what decision would be best going forward. I would also try to prevent further leakage of our identity.

Have you read the job rules (In the Rules thread) and the Code of Conduct/Permissions in this thread?(One word is not a valid answer): Yes, I have read through and I have a good understanding of the rules and the Code of Conduct and the Permissions on the thread, You may NOT Initiate a raid unless you are Senior Executive or Management. And you should try to keep good communication at all times.

do not violate scp rp rule 1.19.1

+1

-Has a good understanding of how the job works

-Nice guy

-Shit at combat

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel

Pros

-Chill/Nice guy

-Good App

-Has a good understanding of the rules

-Seen him play often

-Good playtime

Cons

-None!

+1 From me!

-Anubis Pfiefer

Edited by WeedFromTheGasStation

Current Ranks

Dark Council | ICRP Event Planner

Past Ranks

Jedi Padawan | 41st CPL | MC&D Salesman | UIU Agent | HoMD | Nu-7 PFC | SCT EXO | SCP-096 WL

Accepted. Request the role on the main discord.

Had a bunch of WL but the cool ones are that I currently have.

Marshall, Carter and Dark Salesmen (Current manager)

Alpha-1 Commander

O5-8 "The Gangster"

Director of the Department of External Affairs