Anubis

Anubis Pfiefer's SCP-096 Whitelist

RP-Name:  Anubis Pfiefer

SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:465778476

Playtime (Must be 4 days or over):  I have a playtime of (unknown.png) Amount of hours.

In-game Warnings (Reasons and amount, provide a screenshot. Type !warns to see a list, warnings may not exceed 20 [exceptions can be made]):  I have 3 warnings and one of them is a ban, although 2 of these warnings are atleast 2 years old as to when I first played this server. (The Fearrp and the Ban one if you're wondering)

unknown.png

Have you read the rules of SCPRP and understand them?:  Yes, I've read the rules many times and have a clear understanding of everything.

Have you read the SCP-096 rules and understand them? Demonstrate your understanding with an example or two: Yes I have and have a good understanding of them.

1  -  Don't face the containment chamber gates to breach yourself or purposely look at people so you can kill them/Breach yourself.

2  - Don't kill anybody in your path unless they obstruct it in any way, (E.g - They stand in a doorway leading to your target and not moving out of the way.) 

Are you able to play the job often and RP correctly?: Yes I believe so, I am pretty active and have a good understanding of everything within the job and the Rules with it.

What is the containment procedure for SCP-096 if it has breached? Explain with as much detail as you can: Once 096 has a target(s) (096-1) and has breached, any containment units, whether that is B7 or E11, are aware and are to locate 096-1 and terminate the target, once 096-1 has been terminated or killed by SCP-096,  The recontainment units must locate and approach 096 slowly via looking down or with their backs turned and to bag him and return him to his CC.

While in a test, the D-Class they have put in your Containment Chamber has run out and managed to get to the Entrance Zone after looking at your face. What course of action do you take and what do you do once your target is dead?: Once I find the target, I am to run towards its position quickly and kill any obstructs along the way and make sure I don't purposely get people to look at me, once I've made it to the area I must kill the D-Class and sit in the spot I have killed him in, I must not move or look around, That is unless someone looks at my face and I must repeat the process and sit in their location once I've killed them.

While chasing SCP-096-1, you pass a researcher, MTF personnel and D-Class who all look at your face accidentally. You manage to kill your original target and you circle back to kill the rest. Is this a good RP scenario and why? (Free form question.): Yes, since SCP-096 can kill anyone who looks at its face whether it's accidental or not, Once I've killed 096-1 and I've located and killed the MTF, Researcher and the D-Class I sit on the body that was recently killed and wait for recontainment units to bring me back to my CC, So the answer is yes.

A Group of Interest has entered the facility and is attempting to bring you to their base. While transporting you, one of the members sees your face, however says that it was an accident and that you should just ignore it. What should you do and why?: I kill the target (096-1) either way and sit where they have just died, I can kill anyone who looks at my face whether it was accidental or not, doesn't matter if it was OOC or IC either as stated in the rules.

Edited by WeedFromTheGasStation

Current Ranks

Dark Council | ICRP Event Planner

Past Ranks

Jedi Padawan | 41st CPL | MC&D Salesman | UIU Agent | HoMD | Nu-7 PFC | SCT EXO | SCP-096 WL

ye

+1

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel

BUMP

I fucking hate myself!

Edited by WeedFromTheGasStation

Current Ranks

Past Ranks

Jedi Padawan | 41st CPL | MC&D Salesman | UIU Agent | HoMD | Nu-7 PFC | SCT EXO | SCP-096 WL

BUMP

Hate having to do this, fart

Current Ranks

Past Ranks

BUMP

Went a page back

Fml

Current Ranks

Past Ranks