Your_Uber

Uber's 1st Event Planner application

Uber's 1st Event Planner application 

Basic Information:

Steam Name + Profile link: Your_Uber

Roleplay Name (e.g. GM TRP Johan / Jedi Padawan Ngannou): CE PFT Jr medic Colonel Uber and Jedi apprentice (was Padawan but got demoted for inactivity)

Teamspeak Name: Uber

Playtime on the Server:3w 1d 7h 48m

SteamID (http://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_0:1:449944215

Any experience in staffing on a roleplay server: N/A

Current Age:15

Warns/Bans: N/A

Do you have a working microphone and is it understandable?:Yes and yes, (sometimes rarely it glitches, but it repairs in 4 sec, by repluging)

Event Plan:

Create an event plan, this is what we will use for your first training event. Make it easy to understand and original(Use the Template):

Map: Nabbo City

Enemies, HP, Amount:

Angry Nabbo Fighters (6x) (1500 HP) (valken38x,a280 and rg4d)
Angry Nabbo Heavy (2X) (2000 HP ) (z6rotary,valken38x and also E-5C Heavy Blaster Rifle)

Sith Ritualist (1x) (80000 HP) 

Passive, HP, Amount:

Naboo senator (1x) (5000 Hp) (It will be me, i have good plan on it)

Kidnapper (1x) (2000 hp) (i will chose someone i really trust)

Republic's Execution: [Venator V-Final]

GAR Has gotten Help signal that Nabbo city has been under attack by Angry nabbon's cause Senator has made very strict rules and cause of them, nabbo got big riots ,So Battalion calls debrief, Battalion will exsplains that nabbo got under attack by angry nabbons ,when battalion choses CE's gets in laat's and other clones gets into transports and flies to Nabbo.

[Naboo City]

Clones enter nabbo city as they see, nabbo has been under control of angry nabboins, So they land near mountains, cause entering it through hangar will be suicide so they suprise attack, Battalion will send 41ST will go scout around so they see any easy spot to get in, then when 41st scout around and find it, battalion will Send CE/DU to put Barricades to get ready for battle, then battalion will tell when to suprise attack, but before that Flanking units like 21/41st and Arc's will flank around from the MG (as they have GH) and push inside. When they Successfully defeat them EC's will fall to park, but then there is strange fighter in the end, stolen by nabboins so CE sents fighters in the air to destroy them, 501st will be in front lines with 212th (they can have one tank) trying to push them back to their cages, then they will push towards Hangar as fighters are coming from there, so Clones will go attack trough there as there is the weak point and they must destroy the place so CE can come back, as they destroy their hangars, there wont be any fighters in air, when they get there, A distress signal will be alerted from the deep in the city, so units will go there as they push in, if they successes, they will corner Mob, then the battalion will try to have talk with them, if they will surrender, they will be put in corusant in prison, if not, they can be Executed, after they finish, they will move to senator Building where he has been captured, all clones will go on defcon 4, if they have hostiles, they will need to report to Battalion after Senator has been Saved, Battalion will order people to go to debrief in hangars, after that, they will transport to Rishimoon base.

(RC and Arc mission)

RC and Arc will have an a small mission to save senator, RC and ARC will need to negotiate with Kidnapper, if its success, RC will integrating him as he is leader of nabbo angry mob then they will send him to Corusant to prison.

Event Character Execution: EC will be In nabbo city patrolling it, when they get attacked, they will go to phase one where they will try to protect the wall, but little did they know that they got flanked behind by Flanking units, so they will try as much to protect the Nabbo from republic, i will order them trough chat where to go and when to push, i will give them Shotguns and other blasters sometime, if it gets too hard, and also sometimes weapons will be Clones as they have captured their supplies too.

Sith execution: Sith job is to have successful Ritual, if he passes, he wins and escapes, if not, he will either die or be Captured, Sith job is to long As possible ritual and try to kill jedi, if he wins, he will escape out of orbit with ship and go to Rishimoon.

Jedi

Will have their own story on the Castle as they sense a high Energy taker, when they get there, sith will do an ritual, jedi will try to negotiate, but as they get deeper in conversation, sith will engage on them cause sith gets angry for disturbs ritual, if a sith kills an jedi, he can get 1000 HP bonus (cooldown 20 sec) Later when Sith gets low (5000-10000, jedi will try to capture him, if he agrees, if not, then they will continue the battle. (he may escape with an ship if he thinks he is low or ritual is completed.

Story:

Event Information: Nabbo senator has been made very strict rules than cause Big riots in Nabbo city, they are ruling all Nabbo and has captured Senator, And angry nabboins will hold it as much as they can, when clones land with jedi,  jedi will sense an sith energy in castle, so they will go investigate.

Have you ever Done an Event Before?: N/A

What was your event and was it successfully executed?:N/A

Do you understand the responsibilities a event-planner has? If so, what are they?:

Yes and they are :

1.Event planner needs to make For everyone (EC ,Jedis, Clones) Events fun and enjoyable, Make everyone like it , not make it Awful like making EC so powerful.

2.EP responsibilities are to attend in meetings on time 

3.EP job also which is important is to check every EC that they are not blacklisted or else they can get in trouble

4.EP must always give one feedback for one person

5.EP Must check their EC rank, if they are not cadet trained for clone or Padawan+ for sith, they cant Participate

6.EP can only make event if there is more than 35+ clones

Do you understand at the beginning of passing the application stage, you will have to undergo a training phase until completely trusted to create and host events?: Yes, i understand

Anything else?:Thank you for Reading it ,I really tried to make the event sound fun and people  would like it if i passed. So, thank you very much for reading it, i would like some feedback so i can improve (Also, i am dumb cause i almost posted in imperial EP application, cause i though that was CWRP, p.s thanks Bongo for Showing the real EP Application )

Neutral
Sounds like a decent clone event But jedi isint really explained all that well and it would be a hard job for the EP to keep giving the Sith 1000 hp every time he kills a jedi and it would be really unfair.

Edited by Sandy_Shores

Current Ranks
  DS Commando F-91 - CWRP Discord Staff Manager - CWRP Deputy Event Manager
Past Ranks
CT 2459 - CE PFT MEDIC COLONEL CG Detainment Droid - Battalion Sand - Battalion Colonel - GM LT Colonel 5x Regimental Medic Jedi Ace CWRP Senior Event Planner Jedi Watcher 501st Colonel Jedi Paladin - Jedi Phantom - Jedi Beast Tamer Jedi Lorekeeper CWRP Jedi Event planner - 501st Gamma ARC Colonel Obi Wan Kenobi Plo Koon - Mace Windu - Yoda

Okkotsu.Yuuta_full.3233018.thumb.gif.d34416410611c3902d25d5d77fa6506a.gif

Neutral
-Good storyline, ARC and RC Mission sounds cool

-Sith idea is interesting but it could be a bit too much effort,  and I would give them more HP to start with.

-Low HP for angry Naboo fighters assuming they are Alien Troopers

Best of luck Uber, you definitely have the skills for EP and you're a great guy.

Current Ranks
-----------------------------------

DS Commando F75 
CWRP Vice Manager

Past Ranks
-----------------------------------

Flight Show Extraordinaire
CE ARC Colonel
Jedi Ace
104th Temp Executive Officer
CT Temp Vice Commander

Neutral+1