In-game name(s): Uber

Steam Name: Your_Uber

Steam ID: (https://steamidfinder.com/)STEAM_0:1:449944215

Age when applying: 15

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone: Latvia UTC+3 

Can you speak and type English fluently: Yes

Current total game-time on the server (type !time): 3w 1d 11h 48m

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on CWRP: Plat VIP, CE Colonel Medic Uber

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak: Yes and i like to communicate with speaking 

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since: I joined on the 06/26/2021 And i had only two breaks since then. First one was at 5/07/2021 - 11/07/2021 cause of family vacation and 06/08/2021-09/08/2021 Cause i was at friends house

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, CWRP Discord and our forums: Everyday, each of them (Yes, all of it everyday, i don't have life)

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type !time then open warns menu, and drag the menu so chat is visible with the time)https://imgur.com/a/Z4qWFAU (When i was writing, it took me an about 2 hours so there is diffrence in time)

State the role of staff on the server: Staff role is to stabiles the server from rulebreakers(warn them or ban) and assisst people (give weapons, remove their NLR and others).

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them? Yes and i read them everyday incase there something add up

List of all previous server staff experience: N/A

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?:

Yes, absolutely 

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones: I would go spectate the Thing and look in combat logs, if he is guilty, i will tell him not to do and warn him for ARDM (cause of killing random people without RP Reason)

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function: First, i would inform Him that an trainer will be soon, so then i would inform Battalion or the highest on , then when he choses or someone goes volunteer, i will bring him to Cadet area faster with TP (like other mods do it)

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon: Nothing, as It is  CG jobs to arrest him, but if he killed him and continued i would drag him and warn him for ARDM

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT: If he doesn't, its ok, as it isn't Mods job to force salute him, but i would explain him that he should sometimes to honor the high ranking clones (2nd LT+) or high command

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules:  I would still warn him cause it is still FailRP, if it isnt stated in rules, everyone should know that is FailRP like it was jumping in GR or Moonpool

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing: I will warn them for arguing and the Reason when the proof has been showned and then i would tell him if i was wrong, he can go and make Unwarn or Unban request on forums, if he said that i was wrong i would show the forum link and tell him to make and request and just return him on the place (if it was warn)

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words): As and good friend Said " If you become an Rulebreakers and Mong, don't expect that you will be loved by people and be taken serious" that's what i though at that moment, maybe, i will be one that will get rid of them (Rulebreakers) when i get higher and make server Organized and fun to play, not with people who just joke around and break many rules cause of "Funni moment" ( rules that are serious, RDM, ARDM, FailRP and other) want to make this Server Fun and Entertaining for people that Like Clone wars and its Lore. The reason i am applying is it that i want Be taken serious not a CE janitor and complete my promise to my trainer (Anton) that i will become Better than him one day. Reason to pick me than other applicants is that my activity and performance and my time that i spent On the CWRP, the fact that i missed my Summer break cause of CWRP i got in love with it, and i haven't taken a serious break like cause i am Burned out or smt like that. Reason why to pick me as Staff is that my time zone is two hours infront of England, as it is giving me and oppurtinity to complete school and homework so i can continue the CWRP Grind. The fact that its not boring, is kinda Strange, that time i have spent in CWRP, i am very suprised even by myself. The good thing about my 2 hours infront, i can organize my playing, so if it is 2 pm, its 4 pm for me, so i can be on the time when most of staffs are in school or work and help out people with their needs (claims) like giving gun for training, sim or Warn people for FailRP. In the events, i am free too, cause i want to help people with their needs, so the other mods can freely play and enjoy the game. I have enjoyed too much of event, so i wanna other mods to have fun too, not just us (Regular people). My one of list of future is become CWRP Mod, cause i wanna treated serious and don't become loser From my Staff officer (Ben-ARC, Rich-Jedi High command, archer- fame on the list and the other), i want to make them believe that i can do things and not be loser, i wanna make people believe that i trusted on big jobs. But only thing is that my playtime is kinda "low" but it wont stop me from applying and become Staff. The thing i wanna point out, that i know A lot of ULX commands, but i am still learning them and trying to figure them out (in singleplayer) . I understand that staff responsibilities are Strong and i appreciate it, cause that makes Staff serious. If i pass, i will make my trainer proud and i will put all my 100% effort in everything so i he can be proud of me.

Something else:  Thank you for reading it, if you could make an Feedback, i would appreciate it, i will read them and i will improve

Edited by Your_Uber

+1 Cool guy seen him grown alot in CE wish him the best he is very active.

Good luck buddy

- Sandy

Current Ranks
  DS Commando F-91 - CWRP Discord Staff Manager - CWRP Deputy Event Manager
Past Ranks
CT 2459 - CE PFT MEDIC COLONEL CG Detainment Droid - Battalion Sand - Battalion Colonel - GM LT Colonel 5x Regimental Medic Jedi Ace CWRP Senior Event Planner Jedi Watcher 501st Colonel Jedi Paladin - Jedi Phantom - Jedi Beast Tamer Jedi Lorekeeper CWRP Jedi Event planner - 501st Gamma ARC Colonel Obi Wan Kenobi Plo Koon - Mace Windu - Yoda

Okkotsu.Yuuta_full.3233018.thumb.gif.d34416410611c3902d25d5d77fa6506a.gif

Denied
SMT feel like you aren't suitable for staff at this moment in time. You may reapply when open again.

Past SWRP Ranks
CW Grand Admiral, CW Manager,
CW 501st Commander x2, CW ARC Commander,
CW RC OS Squad Leader F61, CW Jedi Fighter

IRP Grand Admiral, IRP Vice Manager