IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on CWRP:

Jedi Senior Knight, 501st PVT      PLAT VIP

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak:

speak

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since:

joined in 2019 i think have taken some small breaks but mostly not

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, CWRP Discord and our forums:

i use it to communicate with others and not so much on the forums

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type !time then open warns menu, and drag the menu so chat is visible with the time):

got 1 warn on RDM (when i was in CG) a CT was yelling at me and saying my parent needed to dy of cancer got too angry and killed him by accident 
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2623646729

State the role of staff on the server:

to make the server a fun place for evryone

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them?

yes 

List of all previous server staff experience:

i owned my own ark survival evolved server 

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?:

ofcourse thats how its works

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones:

ill check it out right away and if its true ill bring the player and do a staff sitting with him

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function:

ill try to find a trainer for him

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon:

accidents happend ill do nothing

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT:

to be fair almost noone salutes but ill tell him anyways that he has too 

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules:

its called common sence (wich isnt so common anymore)

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing:

ignore and punish

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):

there is no real reason i deserve staff i just want to be staff on this server i like playing on it and i want to help the guys making sure everyone is having fun and that i help where i can from either giving physgun and toolgun to making sure that if someone is punished if he does something outside of the rules. if youguys let me become staff ill make sure ill do the best i can to help. so i might not be the best candidate for this but trust me im a good person and after the time i spend on the server i just want to start helping the community and every new boy or girl that wants to join our community i might not be a known player since im mostly in the shadows and shy but when i become staff you will not see any shy things about me i will step up if needed and make sure that the rules are being followed. and that is also what i will bring to the staff team. my strongest asset is that im online early to help evryone that makes a claim in the morning when the others are not online yet 
i also wanna introduce myself aswell my name is kevin my IGN is max im 19 years old and work at a car garage when im not working i play on the server and enjoying every time im here. but that about it i hope you will give me a change and if not i dont mind ill still enjoy the server and good luck for the others who will try to become staff. ❤️

16 minutes ago, kevinthedestroyer said:

is there even a point to apply for staff its all rigged i post 1 thing only views not even a single comment kodi placed 1 few hours later gets reply after reply this isnt even fair youguys only look at it not saying yes or no at least tell me why 

Rigged? To be trusted with staff you have to be somewhat known on the server which reflects on the comments. Also replying to your own application to complain about nobody replying will get you nothing. Good luck

== Past Ranks ==
Jump Troopers Sector Commander 
212th Vice Commander
Monkey Dancing GIF

As staff you have to be patient. And replying to your own app saying you don’t get any replies just gives us an clear image of the person you are. 

Current Rank's:
CE Marshal Commander
CWRP Executive Administrator
Past Rank's:
CE Senior Commander
CWRP Senior Administrator

1 minute ago, Your_Uber said:

-Playtime very low

-Complaining about that no one is Commenting

1 month is low?

Current Ranks
  DS Commando F-91 - CWRP Discord Staff Manager - CWRP Deputy Event Manager
Past Ranks
CT 2459 - CE PFT MEDIC COLONEL CG Detainment Droid - Battalion Sand - Battalion Colonel - GM LT Colonel 5x Regimental Medic Jedi Ace CWRP Senior Event Planner Jedi Watcher 501st Colonel Jedi Paladin - Jedi Phantom - Jedi Beast Tamer Jedi Lorekeeper CWRP Jedi Event planner - 501st Gamma ARC Colonel Obi Wan Kenobi Plo Koon - Mace Windu - Yoda

Okkotsu.Yuuta_full.3233018.thumb.gif.d34416410611c3902d25d5d77fa6506a.gif

-1 ANYWAYS BIG -1 stop Moaning about it see how your app goes and you are not acting like a good choice

Current Ranks
  DS Commando F-91 - CWRP Discord Staff Manager - CWRP Deputy Event Manager
Past Ranks
CT 2459 - CE PFT MEDIC COLONEL CG Detainment Droid - Battalion Sand - Battalion Colonel - GM LT Colonel 5x Regimental Medic Jedi Ace CWRP Senior Event Planner Jedi Watcher 501st Colonel Jedi Paladin - Jedi Phantom - Jedi Beast Tamer Jedi Lorekeeper CWRP Jedi Event planner - 501st Gamma ARC Colonel Obi Wan Kenobi Plo Koon - Mace Windu - Yoda

Okkotsu.Yuuta_full.3233018.thumb.gif.d34416410611c3902d25d5d77fa6506a.gif

23 hours ago, kevinthedestroyer said:

there is no real reason i deserve staff i just want to be staff

Current Ranks [CWRP]
Admiral | Reserve Medic
CWRP Super Administrator | Lead Mentor
Past Ranks
[CWRP]
CE Marshal Commander | 74th ST MD | CT TRP "4625" - CT PVT | CT DCPL
Jedi Sage | Jedi Warlock | Jedi Sentinel | Jedi Shadow Jedi Peacekeeper
 Event Planner Staff Mentor
[WW2 1943RP]
 Panzer-Abteilung "Großdeutschland" Gefreiter - Unteroffizere (13/02/21 - 25/03/21)
[IRP]
ST TRP "4625" | JT Corporal | IE BFT PFC501st PFC
 Rebel Alpha Group Major
giphy.gif

-Not very detailed answers 
-This 

On 10/9/2021 at 4:34 PM, kevinthedestroyer said:

there is no real reason i deserve staff i just want to be staff on this server

-You recently got demoted in jedi for dueling with personals which is not good at all
-Complaining about bias and no one commenting on you is just really immature and make you look like a moron 
-No high ranks to show any commitment on the server 

Current Ranks:
RC Auxiliary Security Staff Honour Guard

Previous Ranks: 
RC Commander F71 CWRP Staff Manager Plo Koon

Denied
SMT feel like you aren't suitable for staff at this moment in time. You may reapply when open again.

Past SWRP Ranks
CW Grand Admiral, CW Manager,
CW 501st Commander x2, CW ARC Commander,
CW RC OS Squad Leader F61, CW Jedi Fighter

IRP Grand Admiral, IRP Vice Manager