My In-Game name: Kargen

STEAMID:
STEAM_0:1:527717217

Steam Name: austringerz

What is the reason for your ban:constant minging

How long were you banned for:60 years

Name of the staff member who banned you:

Why do I believe that I should be unbanned:
Today i will be writing about why i believe i (Kargen) should be unbanned from werwolf gaming star wars clone wars RP.  Starting off i believe my reasons for being banned were completely understandable. tying up the high ranking clone trooper officer known as (Captain Rex) and repeating the immature remark "Captain Sex" with my band of rapscallions (Zeal and Rob) is not one of my proudest moments. Not a very smart decision on my half either. I deeply regret these actions and i believe i am in the correct state of mind to roleplay on the server once again. I now understand that my actions have consequences and the werwolf server branch is not one to be messing around and misbehaving on. I completely see that the werwolf servers family has zero tolerance when it comes to acts like "trolling" and "minging" and to uphold the servers upmost respect and importance that the amazing staff and admins uphold the servers rules to the highest extent. so i have decided to make the decision to improve as a clone trooper and make the decision to seriously roleplay and put in the most effort to uphold my good behavior and become a respected soldier on such warzones as Rishi Moon, Anaxes Base and Geonosis. I want to become a functioning citizen of the Republic society. I intend on following orders, fighting my way through the ranks and becoming a great clone trooper for the Republic Army.  I have matured since the last time i played on this server and now i see the value of roleplaying and how it is the better way to play on the server. This is also me requesting a discord unban as well due to the necessity of being on their for ranking up purposes. thank you for reading and i hope to see a reply soon.

Evidence:none

previous ranks: clone cadet

current rank: ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!

Angry Ufc GIF

+1 
If he is actually here to try again on the server he should be given another chance.
21st Commander 
Jack Haynes

-Ex MingeSquad 
-Ex Permaban
-Ex Battalion
-Ex GM Vice Commander
-Ex GM Marshal Commander
-Ex 442nd CPL
-Ex 104th CPL
-Vice Admiral

Disco Inferno Dancing GIF

Only has zero intention to properly RP, notorious for messing about with Zeal and Rob on the server unable to follow the simplest of rules, ban's still recent so I'd suggest waiting a bit longer before making a new one. Plus Unban app sounds more like a meme app than a serious unban request.

Edited by Key
added more

Current ranks

CWRP Vice Manager
Admiral 

Previous ranks

Jedi Aegis
501st Marshal Commander
DS Commando F69
501st Vice Commander
Temp 501st Commander

Jedi Senior Guardian

ezgif-3-eed719ac80.gif.a7679065eed7ac58041146e7a19e3852.gif

10 hours ago, Key said:

Only has zero intention to properly RP, notorious for messing about with Zeal and Rob on the server unable to follow the simplest of rules, ban's still recent so I'd suggest waiting a bit longer before making a new one. Plus Unban app sounds more like a meme app than a serious unban request.

biased reply due to the fact you was the victim of the captain sex incident. How you gonna tell a man what his intentions are???

-1 as i see in Arrest reports and stuff you are a comeplete minge and i remember you from CG, plus other stuff i can see from CG sheet about you as you have this... plus 19 arrest report in the span of 5 months is not alot but the fact the way those reports are, just mean your unban request is not a good enough apology 

On 10/15/2021 at 1:13 PM, BeastTheNinja said:

-1 as i see in Arrest reports and stuff you are a comeplete minge and i remember you from CG, plus other stuff i can see from CG sheet about you as you have this... plus 19 arrest report in the span of 5 months is not alot but the fact the way those reports are, just mean your unban request is not a good enough apology 

who are you?

previous ranks: clone cadet

current rank: ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!

Angry Ufc GIF

From the Look I can tell that you  spended really time into making this efford, and to admit your mistakes

+1

21st LCPL Renko

Despite i"had a minge issue to im starting to reflex from your post !  thanks >3

If you cant handle the reality to serious, then dont expect  to grow up.

-Military Police

Denied
For now, you will remain unbanned. Many staff members have complained and opposed this unban request already. Give it some time and reapply in a couple weeks / months.

former ct 2245 bong