Your name in-game:
Bjorn Kladkaka
Your SteamID:
Admins' name that banned you:
Luke Ocasio
Admin's steamID:
STEAM_0:1:524530320
Why did you get banned?:
I cuffed an AFK researcher in the EZ spawn to take his comms because I was a class-D. 

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?:

Rules states as follow 1.21.1: Do not kidnap other individuals as they spawn. People musn't be kidnapped AS they are spawing. Said researcher was AFK and I didn't see him spawn so this doesn't apply to the situation.  I cuffed Nook anyway because I've been through the exact same sit with 20 different guards who were in LCZ armory. Admins always gave me the favour in the sit and allowed me to kill / kidnap guards. (Unless I saw them spawn.) And no, I did not see Nook spawn. A few admins are Alex Magus and Joe Conner.

Anything else?

Nook I didn't kill you to be nice 😄 I couldve shot you in an instant,  I had tec-9

Confusion, its a 1 day ban isnt it? so like, chill for a day? (love ya Bjorn)

Edited by Taurus Tremani

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel

If someone just stands in Spawn, AFK, Its pretty safe to assume they just spawned.

"As they spawn" does not imply that if they are there for longer then 1 second (or any other time you assume), that then you are able to cuff.

If a player is AFK in Spawn ...... it is still invalid ( otherwise you could also just try to take all those AFK D class in D Block to tests ...... which certainly couldnt be correct now could it? )

What this rule is actually meant to stop is people running back into Spawn, and then getting magic immunity.

Also the Fact that you qoute that "other Staff have said" to our currently highest Staff Member is beyond my understanding.
Ofc Luke can still make Mistakes ...... but the chances that he cares what lower Rank staff think is pretty slim (considering he has more authority than them).
You could have asked Luke why its invalid even tho its written like this, but instead you choose to just bassiclly try to proof hes in the wrong, which would maybe have let to another outcome.

Denied.
Also normally these only get checked Saturdays making this beyond pointless, I only respond now since I witnessed the Situation