Atomik

Replace Surface with V4's surface.

Replace Surface with V4's surface.  Current surface isnt very great at all.  Its small and has not many places to go.  Overall, it's bad.  However, 2 versions ago we had a great surface, with many different, diverse locations.  Adding V4's surface onto V6's Foundation would make it overall much better, as it will allow for more diverse surfaceRP in terms of locations, which is something Hierarchy has been trying to do for a couple weeks now.  Overall, I feel like changing the surface to V4's would be better.

If hierarchy wants, they could "mash" the two surfaces together of sorts, like keep current PD and new updated buildings that would fit into V4's surface.

insert all my fucking wls here so i can prove i have worth in life

Earlier today I was really horny, and I saw what I thought to be a blank dvd. I thought, DVDs have a tight hole, they might feel pretty good. So I put my soft pp into the hole of the DVD, and for a few seconds as I started getting harder, it felt pretty good, but then, once I was fully erect, it started being painful. My pp was stuck in the dvd, and I had to break it in half to get if out. It was then when I flipped the broken dvd over and realized that it was not a blank dvd, but a copy of the movie UP. Well guys, guess I fucked up.

31 minutes ago, Bread said:

+1

I like this idea but who would be willing to go through the hassle of mashing up the maps?

Rex duh

Earlier today I was really horny, and I saw what I thought to be a blank dvd. I thought, DVDs have a tight hole, they might feel pretty good. So I put my soft pp into the hole of the DVD, and for a few seconds as I started getting harder, it felt pretty good, but then, once I was fully erect, it started being painful. My pp was stuck in the dvd, and I had to break it in half to get if out. It was then when I flipped the broken dvd over and realized that it was not a blank dvd, but a copy of the movie UP. Well guys, guess I fucked up.

V4 ended quicker than any other versions because the actual owner of the map was pissed at W-G for using his map or someshit like that, don't really know, correct me if I am wrong someone told me that like 6 months ago I believe.

2 minutes ago, lmao said:

V4 ended quicker than any other versions because the actual owner of the map was pissed at W-G for using his map or someshit like that, don't really know, correct me if I am wrong someone told me that like 6 months ago I believe.

Even so, its on the workshop, which is open source, so its allowed, 100%.

This was already acknowledge during the community meeting and thats what were hopefully gonna get in v7. But constantly making the same fucking suggestion over and over again expecting that this time its gonna different is insanity. This could take months to do so, or like harland mentioned in the last community meeting he could get more mappers to get it done in weeks. Our best bet right now is to just stay patent.

Edit: V4 surface is nothing without its gamer PD entrance.

Edited by Dim0n :|

I liked the V4 map a lot,  not saying I dont appreciate the work that went into V6, but I am saying I would pick V4 surface instead of V6.

However, this will either way require rework, and will this be too much? Previous map suggestions/additions were cancelled for reasons, one being the map couldt get more map. If there is a limit on how much stuff you can have, then it may not be possible unless sacrificing some stuff inside the Foundation. 

+1 for the suggestion

Though how this will actually work is still foggy