MoeK1

Unban Wrong SteamID (reupload)

[I USED THE WRONG STEAMID, IT'S FIXED NOW SORRY]

Server you got banned from: SCP-RP

Your name in-game: [don't remember]

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:547679566

Admins' name that banned you: N/A

Admin's steamID: N/A

Why did you get banned?: The ban message doesn't give a reason but if it did, it'd say metagaming + MRDM.

This ban happened back in February, from what I remember I killed a bunch of D-Class in the midst of an escape. A staff member was doing a little mini event thing where they spawned in weapons for D-Class to use to escape, I heard the D-Class talking about getting the weapons and heard the spawning sounds which is how I knew. Then the doors opened on their own (probably the admin in no-clip) and the D-Class started running out (but didn't actually make it past the checkpoint yet). I started shooting them without giving them any warning, including the ones the were in the checkpoint but standing still and killed about 5 before I was teleported away by the staff.

Where I went wrong was that the D-Class that I shot didn't actually have weapons in their hands, so my character would only think they were unarmed. I knew OOC that they had guns because I heard the weapon spawning sounds but IC I didn't. So it was metagaming + MRDM. At the time I thought I was justified, back then I didn't exactly understand the difference between OOC/IC (this was almost a year ago). I ended up ruining this admin's event.

Evidence(Un-necessary): N/A

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: It's been almost a year since this happened and I've been playing GMod a lot since, I know how Metagaming/FRP/IC etc work and I won't make the same mistakes that led to my ban. I like roleplaying and from what I remember of the server, it was fun to roleplay in. I understand if you deny the request, what I did was MRDM and has no place in a serious RP server.

Anything else?: I hope that by being completely honest about what I did and not hiding any details, you guys will see that I'm not just a minge.

4 hours ago, Oswald Bruner said:

This is your ban reason with evidence based off of the steamID provided
image.png.ebf630fb724447b8c750126c54092444.png

ty, I was worried that I gave the wrong reason or account

wait a little bit longer and it's a +1 from me

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel

On 11/5/2021 at 8:28 AM, Walter Alvarez said:

+1

I think they should be giving a second chance l. The unban request is detailed and well written and they seems to be understanding what they did wrong.

I have doubts they will commit mass genocide again.

Yeah I won't do any rdm or mrdm. Even if it's d-class or security