Hibob222

Unban/ bc false ban

I haven't even been able to play on this server 3 hours I wasn't even on for five minutes today after I join the server I changed my name to s c p 345 the walking d-class then I started my role play as such a few moments later I was killed buy a random agent in the facility with no conversation and no context after that happened I messaged ooc chat saying you got to love when you get no r p conversation context you just get killed 

After I said this I was told I'm not even are some playing  because of my name an admin told me into a sitting room told me to change my name after I changed my name I told them to let me leave and send me back on my way so I can play the game and then I told them to f*** off this was very stupid and pointless after giving them what they want they kept me in the

Oh, you got banned by @Luke Ocasio

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel

Also, use the template

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel