Yukiwoski

Adam Baker - Unwarn Request

Server you got warned from: Werwolf Gaming SCP:RP

Your name in-game: Adam Baker

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:62722825

Admins' name that warned you: Serrt 

Admin's steamID: N/A

Why did you get warned?: Shot a GRU-P as E-11 due to misinterpreting where the GRU-P was firingimage.thumb.png.1726b45044c677c35c6dfc2c64ed7d93.png

Evidence(Un-necessary):  N/A 

Why do you deserve to be unwarned?: Considering on what happened, I personally think a warn was too harsh. To explain the situation: SCP-049 has breached and was at entrance zone big however he was friendly at the time being and people started to gather around him such as a Site Director, Service Personeel and so on. There were approximately 5 people around him. I left the room for a second, came back and saw corpses laying on the ground, I also saw the GRU-P Soldat shooting into the crowd more specifically SCP-049 however at the time being it looked like he killed the foundation personeel. I've been told in the sit that the GRU-P Soldat hasn't shot/hit anybody other than 049 however this scenario left a lot of interpretation since the GRU-P Soldat kept on shooting so I decided to shoot him in order to protect the Site Director and the remaining foundation personeel that was still alive.

Anything else?: I'm sorry for any trouble that I've caused and I'll be more careful next time.

Edit: Added more detail into my explanation.

Edited by Yukiwoski

No.

As I was present, the GRU-P was clearly shooting something else (that wasn't Foundation personnel). But your brain went "He's hostile GRU-P in site i looked on scoreboard. I kill him now."

edit: warn was valid,

Edited by Loather Breaker

do not violate scp rp rule 1.19.1

3 minutes ago, Loather Breaker said:

No.

As I was present, the GRU-P was clearly shooting something else (that wasn't Foundation personnel). But your brain went "He's hostile GRU-P in site i looked on scoreboard. I kill him now."

edit: warn was valid,

Yes, that's exactly how it happened, thanks for looking into my head and describing the situation for me 

2 minutes ago, Oswald Bruner said:

This has already been discussed in DMs with me AND another staff member. The warn was valid.

Still pretty stupid considering some people that "accidentally" rdm get away with it and I'm getting warned for a genuine mistake 

I got rdm'd today as a class D by a class D

I reported it.

It was pretty obvious it was also pretty obviously shown in the Logs.

You either apply the rules on everyone or no one.

Did he got warned? No. besides that he had the Platinum rank and was level 50.

The only thing he got was a verbal warn.

Also that person who rdm'd me said it was ,, Accidental"

Edited by Micheal Hayden
5 minutes ago, Micheal Hayden said:

I reported it.

Did he got warned? No.

^

Sums it up pretty well 

1 hour ago, Yukiwoski said:

Still pretty stupid considering some people that "accidentally" rdm get away with it and I'm getting warned for a genuine mistake 

Unless the warn was invalid, meaning that whatever you got warned for you genuinely didn't do, it will not get removed.
The Gru-P was shooting an 049-II or something but you decided to shoot him. It was a valid warn. End of story.

11 hours ago, Yukiwoski said:

SCP-049 has breached and was at entrance zone big however he was friendly at the time being and people started to gather around him such as a Site Director, Service Personeel and so on.

wtf man

E11 is meant to be an elite force that can hold their own in combat as well as in recontainment, if you managed to misinterpret where he was shooting maybe you should take the warn on the chin like a big boy 😃

Also the fact he never turned and killed you when you entered the room should have been another indication that he wasn't hostile.

On 11/28/2021 at 11:57 AM, Micheal Hayden said:

I reported it.

Did he got warned? No. besides that he had the Platinum rank and was level 50.

Also that person who rdm'd me said it was ,, Accidental"

What

Warn was vaild as said by the staff member so drop it

5BcH6li.gif
Present SCP Ranks:
SCP Developer

SCP Ranks Past
SCP Manager
SCP Head Admin
SCP-Head Moderator             
SCP-096 Co-Manager
Onerioi Collective
Echo-14
Ethics Committee Manager
Chaos Insurgency Delta Manager
Sarkic Manager
O5 Council Manager
Theta-9
GOC
MTF A1

Warn do be valid doe

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel