ApexDezza

Unban Request

Server you got banned from: Werwolf gaming SCP-RP

Your name in-game: johnny depp (ApexDezza)

Your SteamID: 76561199221540677

Admins' name that banned you: Not sure (mightve been joe conner?)

Admin's steamID: Not sure

Why did you get banned?: I was banned the first time just for being a kuk, the perma ban it doesnt say. Im guessing it was for when I killed a D class without knowing proper rules.

Evidence(Un-necessary): 

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: This is my unban request, I have nothing else to play and I enjoy using this SCP server so much, the community is friendly and I would like the chance to rejoin it. I am sorry for breaking the rules and it would be of great gratitude for me to be granted an unban, and if so i swear to never break the rules again. If I do I will never appeal for an unban. That should show my sincerity and seriouness. When i played i made people laugh and have fun, and i want to make more people happy by playing this RP the right way.

Anything else: Yeah, im just pretty sorry and i miss playing already

I hope you have a great day/night

Connor

Edited by ApexDezza
didnt do it right

but i wasnt randomly killing them, i know i was banned yesterday but a perma ban isnt fair for someone whos been playing for only a few hours. i get if i was going round killing everyone but i wasnt. there were people who killed more d classes than me and yet im the only one who got reported? i thought you guys would be more lenient on new players but guess not. and im not waiting a year, like i said having an unban would be great and i swore that if i even broke a simple rule you could never let me play again. and if im being honest i knew nothing about gmod, SCP, the RP or anything i literally got my pc last week. i had to have people explain what NLR was or what i even had to do

8 hours ago, ApexDezza said:

but i wasnt randomly killing them, i know i was banned yesterday but a perma ban isnt fair for someone whos been playing for only a few hours. i get if i was going round killing everyone but i wasnt. there were people who killed more d classes than me and yet im the only one who got reported? i thought you guys would be more lenient on new players but guess not. and im not waiting a year, like i said having an unban would be great and i swore that if i even broke a simple rule you could never let me play again. and if im being honest i knew nothing about gmod, SCP, the RP or anything i literally got my pc last week. i had to have people explain what NLR was or what i even had to do

In the ancient times of the werwolf gaming SCPRP forum there was a saying.

"Play stupid game win stupid prize."

Edited by Walter Alvarez

Denied.

In your appeal you say your sorry for breaking the rules .....
then you state you didn't randomlly kill them, and never gave the reason you killed them?
and then you just go on complaining.

Are you actually trying to convince me your inocent or just here to complain?
Because if you want to try to get unbanned, maybe explain on why you did what you did?