Fredrick Browning

Nucky's Unban appeal

Your name in-game: E11 Nucky MacMillan

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:155772809

Admins' name that banned you: Taurus Tremani

Admin's steamID: N/A 

Why did you get banned?: RDM

Evidence(Un-necessary): N/A

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: The whole shooting was a massive misunderstanding in which the admin present agreed that the shooting was justified. However proceeded to ban me anyway. I shot an IT-Tech (Which I wasn't aware spawned by MTF bunks) I shot them after I asked to see their ID several times. The reason I asked for this what I thought civilian/CI in disguise was that he was by MTF bunks and there was a CI incursion. I shot the IT Tech after he turned a corner with his keycard out. I will provide evidence below labeled proof 1. As you can see from the screenshot provided below it looks like they have a pistol/weapon out ready to shoot after running away.

I was not aware IT Techs 1, spawned right next to MTF bunks & 2, He ran away (within the rules he's in the right) however at the time I took this as guilt and he was most definitely a CI. This all happened right in the middle of a CI incursion so there was many attributes leading up to the shooting.

I do not deny I am guilty I was in the wrong here however the things surrounding this situation made this whole situation & my actions feel just to me at the time before I was aware that I broke the rules which the admins explained to me. Considering this is my first ever punishment on the server I feel a 1 day ban is extreme for a misunderstanding. I feel I deserve a warn at most as this was all a mistake on my end and no intentional harm was on purpose  

Anything else?:

I'm enjoying SCP RP a lot more than I thought I ever would. I did not intentionally break the rules here it was merely a misunderstanding and a fuck up on my end which I will most defiantly learn from.

I would like to make it clear this is not an attack on the admin nor meant to be in an aggressive manor. I just appealed as for not only a misunderstanding which I understand was a rule break and I am at fault but this was my first ever warn/ban ever on SCP RP 

PROOF 1:

?imw=1024&imh=576&ima=fit&impolicy=Letterbox&imcolor=%23000000&letterbox=true

Edited by Fredrick Browning

I mean, the ban is only 1d long. By the time that Maurice sees this, you will be unbanned

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel