cheerios!?

James Levington warn appeal

My In-Game name: James Levington
STEAMID: STEAM_0:1:96552949

Steam Name: nibs!?
What is the reason for your warn:  FearRP
Date of warn : 05/05/2020

Why do I believe that my warn should be removed: Firstly, I admit to breaking FearRP and was verbally warned for this. I was in cuffs and was breaking out then told to stop, I stopped and was already half way from breaking out and I was then blind folded and the rule states that if you are blind folded you are able to break out and so I did and he warned me for it. So in conclusion, I was verbally warned for FearRP told to stop did stop and when blind folded broke out and was warned. There is a possible chance my arresting officer (Twitch also person that warned me) didint know I was blind folded especially when its hard to see on TRO because of all the headgear and thought that I continued to break out after the verbal warn whilst he didint know I was blind folded. I dont want twitch to be punished I just simply hope that my warn can be removed because this is the main reason my app got denied.

Edited by cheerios!?

You broke FearRP, as you admit to breaking out while under gunpoint. No where in the rules does it state that you can break out if you're blind folded, and besides that even if you couldn't see a gun while blindfolded, you state "I was in cuffs and was breaking out then told to stop, I stopped and was already half way from breaking out and I was then blind folded"  that meaning that you fully aware that someone with a gun was putting you under FearRP.

Edited by That1RussianDude
Extra details

Here's my thing: You broke FearRP while under gunpoint, while blindfolded and in front of staff. The blindfold on the TRO model is actually fairly visible nonetheless, the "headgear" being a ski mask and a hat. You quite literally did something you weren't supposed to in front of staff which lead to your warn. I don't see anyway of you getting unwarned in this situation, sorry.

Best of luck -Viktor Svetsken

Viktor Svetsken