Rick Sanch3z

Discord server unban request

My In-Game name: CT 1865 Rick ( discord is Rick Sanchez#7808)

STEAMID: (http://steamidfinder.com)

Steam Name: spence.fella

What is the reason for your ban: i was banned for posting a discord crasher after i stopped playing 

How long were you banned for: perm

Name of the staff member who banned you: unsure as i cant check

Why do I believe that I should be unbanned : i was messing around posting crashers on servers that i didn't use anymore and i regret doing it , i have since watched all the sw movies and have wanted to rejoin the server i am not banned from the actual server i am only banned from the discord , this significantly hinders progression in the gmod server. i sincerely apologise for what i did i am begging for another chance as i need the discord to play the gmod server properly.

Evidence: none

+1 (-1 before edit)

Edit: After the knowlage the ban was about a year ago and he is not banned on the main server im changing my rating to a +1 that way he can actually partake in the server.

Edited by amrpowershot

+1 

Banned more than a year ago and if you want to play properly you will need to use the discord.

Current Ranks [CWRP]
Admiral | Reserve Medic
CWRP Super Administrator | Lead Mentor
Past Ranks
[CWRP]
CE Marshal Commander | 74th ST MD | CT TRP "4625" - CT PVT | CT DCPL
Jedi Sage | Jedi Warlock | Jedi Sentinel | Jedi Shadow Jedi Peacekeeper
 Event Planner Staff Mentor
[WW2 1943RP]
 Panzer-Abteilung "Großdeutschland" Gefreiter - Unteroffizere (13/02/21 - 25/03/21)
[IRP]
ST TRP "4625" | JT Corporal | IE BFT PFC501st PFC
 Rebel Alpha Group Major
giphy.gif

+1 

In my opinion I feel like you deserve an unban, this punishment was handed out 1 year ago and if you feel like you want to come back to the server I don't see why we shouldn't unban you. 

-Ex CWRP Ranks -

41st Marshal Commander 

Senior Administrator

Senior Medic

-Ex ICRP Ranks-

Head Medical Officer

ISF Master Sergeant 
Death Trooper
Hutt High Command
Pyke High Command
Rebel High Command
Fonollio High Command