Zorba

Gravgun for 212th NCO+

What your suggestion is: Give gravgun to 212th NCO+

Scriptfodder/workshop link: N/A

Any additional information:

The 212th regiment comes with the railgun turret and it would be nice to have the gravgun to more effectively move it around during events since its such a delicate piece of equipment and is easily pushed over. It is also annoying carrying it using E since you run into it while moving. 

RANKS
CWRP CURRENT
N/A

FORMER
212th Trial EXO|212th LTCOL|212th Medic Captain|212th Captain|CG 2nd Lieutenant|501st SGT|CE SGT|41st PVT

+1 not just for railgun but to move defused mines after they have been defused. good idea

Current Ranks

Anakin

Past Ranks: 

Kit Fisto, 212th Exo ,  Batt officer ,  Event Planner , GM 2nd LT, Snr Mod

I think all the other regiments have the gravgun automatically when they spawn in as nco+ so why shouldnt the 212th have it aswell.

Agreed with Slavking it would be convenient to be able to move the mines after defusing them BUT you can call in an admin for them to be removed

You are taught how to move the railgun as a part of your core training in the 212th and therefore i dont believe you should use the gravgun for that purpose 

Previous Ranks:

212th COL

501st EXO & 501st Vice Commander

CWRP Senior Event Planner

"I spent 300 hours getting into ARC"

Accepted

212th Hierarchy Appoved.

Spoiler

1075503045_Toonmk2.png.93784dcaade67633552a562ffb716a17.png

Credit to Loki for this.

Current Ranks

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Grand Admiral

SWRP Manager

212th ET

Previous Ranks
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Admirality - lol skipped VA m8

CE Marshal Commander

(Temp) DU Marshal Commander

(Temp) 21st Marshal Commander

(Temp) CG Vice Commander

Jedi Padawan - Like a boss

41st NCO

Fallschirmjager - Jäger

Caesar Obergefreiter

IE ET