Painter

212th CO ability to spawn Tank

What your suggestion is:

Give 212th 2nd LT+ the ability to spawn the standard regiment tanks

Scriptfodder/workshop link:

N/A

Any additional information:

While leading base attacks as a CO it disrupts the flow of battle to call for an admin and I have often been sniped or rushed while typing an @ message especially when trying to use VDC or hangar on Rishi. 

I think this makes sense as CO+ can lead base attacks and also Tank train new 212th members and run creative tank trainings. It would be convenient for training purposes, but especially for events as mentioned

Neutral

This would make life easier for CO's. And since they are already able to do base attacks it means they are trusted to a certain degree. Problem is though that this restriction is put in place so that people dont just randomly spawn tanks in when they aren't supposed to. This is why its allowed for SO's to spawn them in since they are more trusted to make the right calls. 

RANKS
CWRP CURRENT
N/A

FORMER
212th Trial EXO|212th LTCOL|212th Medic Captain|212th Captain|CG 2nd Lieutenant|501st SGT|CE SGT|41st PVT

Accepted

CE COs hve the ability to spawn ARC-170s and Bombers, I think 212th COs can handle having tanks.

Spoiler

1075503045_Toonmk2.png.93784dcaade67633552a562ffb716a17.png

Credit to Loki for this.

Current Ranks

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Grand Admiral

SWRP Manager

212th ET

Previous Ranks
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Admirality - lol skipped VA m8

CE Marshal Commander

(Temp) DU Marshal Commander

(Temp) 21st Marshal Commander

(Temp) CG Vice Commander

Jedi Padawan - Like a boss

41st NCO

Fallschirmjager - Jäger

Caesar Obergefreiter

IE ET