Index

Index's 1st Battalion Application

Steam Name: Jack

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0222508624

Current OOC rank on the server and / or in other communities (e.g. Plat VIP, Mod, Event Planner): Plat Vip

Age (Must be 14+): 23

What is your playtime (2+ Weeks Minimum): 2w 1d 3h 2min

Do you have a microphone, is it good quality: Yes and yes.

Have you read through the Battalion Handbook, and extending documents from it: Yes

Do you meet the requirements: Yes

State all previous OOC punishment (Kicks, Bans and Warnings | Including Discord / Team Speak) and provide a screenshot of your list of warnings (Go in-game and do !warns) then provide a screenshot:

https://imgur.com/a/y8BPdUa

In Character Section (IC) -

In-Game name (Regiment, Rank then your name): 104th Jr M LT Index

Highest rank obtained (Including previous): Clone wars CG LCOL / T EXO

IRP DT Commander

Have you ever been demoted or striked in any regiment (If so explain the reason): No

What is the Battalion Motto: Lead your men to death, honor is better than surrender.

Describe the roles and responsibilities of Battalion (100 words minimum):

The role and responsibilities of a battalion member would include the following,

Defending from base attacks or leading planetary events, Supervising and helping the regiment you are assigned to make sure everything is well if there is ways you could help the hierarchy, Hosting open trainings or trainings with the regiment you were assigned to, other responsibilities in battalion is granting denying on main base for training rooms take off ect, After most events or if deemed needed you will be expected to hold a debrief with all the regiments to a good standard not being a “dumbass” as I would say, with being battalion you receive a high clearance level of 5 and can grant people up to that point with this ability it must not be abused, Most day to day responsibilities of a battalion would be doing trainings with your regiment assisting people granting and leading during the respective events.

Why should we pick you for Battalion (200 words minimum):

I have wanted to be apart of battalion for some time now as I was working time wasn’t much of a luxury however I have time now, I think I would be a great candidate for this position due to my experience in ranks and how well I did back in CG and how I’m doing now in the 104th I would like to be the best battalion member I can be if given the opportunity and I would do each task with care and patience to make sure the task is done well and to a great standard, I would like the opportunity to lead and use my experience in more depth, along with learning new things from other people along the way, I can be a fun guy when I’m needed to be and I can be a strict individual when needed also, I’m also too old to be creating any drama so I would say that's a personal bonus if I was given this opportunity I wouldn’t let it down I’m a committed driven person, I am never afraid of helping new people or talking to a new line of people due to speaking to loads of people over the years thank you for reading.

Do you understand that Battalion is a very respectable and disciplined rank?

Yes I understand

What do Battalion do during combat, when they are not leading (In detail):

As a battalion member you are tasked with overseeing a regiment I would not depart from that unless told by the leading battalion member, I am not allowed to interfere with the leading battalion unless he or she instructs so, I would be with my regiment I supervise not giving them orders as we would be listening to the leading battalions commands and the person who is executing them regiment side, If I am apart of a frontline regiment you can backline and frontline to assist them, if you are supervising a more backline regiment you would be smart and not frontline, However if my regiment is not on or I haven’t been assigned one I would sit at the backline and assist any way I can that way.

What are the 3 duties a Battalion Officer Cadet has to complete before getting promoted?

1. Host an open sim that has some difficulty for the people partaking

2. Complete a Debrief in a good manner

3. Lead a base attack or planetary with a voice amp give out good orders that will change the battle in your favour.

What rank can Battalion Brigadier Promote and Demote up too:

They can demote and promote to captain

Anything else?: No thank you 😛

Current Ranks:

Battalion 2nd Lieutenant 

Previous Ranks:

CG EXO|501st SGT|SCT EXO|Event Planner|DT Commander|41st CPL|104th MJR

+1

index is a good guy and knows what he is doing would make a great batt

Current Ranks
  DS Commando F-91 - CWRP Discord Staff Manager - CWRP Deputy Event Manager
Past Ranks
CT 2459 - CE PFT MEDIC COLONEL CG Detainment Droid - Battalion Sand - Battalion Colonel - GM LT Colonel 5x Regimental Medic Jedi Ace CWRP Senior Event Planner Jedi Watcher 501st Colonel Jedi Paladin - Jedi Phantom - Jedi Beast Tamer Jedi Lorekeeper CWRP Jedi Event planner - 501st Gamma ARC Colonel Obi Wan Kenobi Plo Koon - Mace Windu - Yoda

Okkotsu.Yuuta_full.3233018.thumb.gif.d34416410611c3902d25d5d77fa6506a.gif

+1

Good Guy and committed

during my time in the  104th  was a great role model for the lower ranks

Application is good

Past Ranks

[CWRP] Battalion Captain | Jedi Guardian Event Planner [IRP] Shock Squadron Leader | Shock Commando Medic

spacer.png

+1

I've only known Index for a short period of time but the time has been well spent and he's a very nice guy and is extremely competent.

An absolute steal when it comes to Battalion.

Scottish

Current Ranks:

CT ####

Previous Ranks:

CWRP DS Commando F-80 "Scorch"

CWRP 501st ARC Colonel

CWRP 501st Temp EXO

CWRP 41st Temp ARC Major 

CWRP Jedi Operator 

TRP Arturo Huevos "The Huevos Family"

WW2RP Kompanie Caesar Gefreiter and Pionier

CWRP Event Planner

CWRP  Senior Mod

image.gif

please take me to the whiskey cult

[Past Ranks]

104th EXO Dark RP T Mod | 327th LCOL | CT T EXO | Lambda Man 

GC Major | DU Major | Jedi Champion Shed CG Colonel | Battalion Warrant Officer DT 2nd LT

pop art 3d GIF by Dax Norman

+1

Very Nice
Good Application

Current Ranks
-= Jedi Umbra - Spearman =-

Past Ranks
-= Event Planner - Obi-Wan Kenobi - Jedi Force Master104th Executive Officer -  74th T SMO =- 
-=  
Senior Medic - 501st Captain DU 2nd LT - CT DCPL =- 

Animated GIF

+1
Decent application, active, nice guy, competent.

can fly better than me

Current Rank(s):

Rear Admiral

Previous Ranks:

Head of Battalion, 501st Executive Officer, Senior Medic, 74th Advanced Medical Officer, Doom's Unit Captain, Jedi Senior Consular
===============================================================================================

image.png.09d330c32cd12d09ca9a3c15bcf47010.png