IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on IRP:

SGT, Plat VIP

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak:

Yes, I mostly speak

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since:

somewhere in January 

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, IRP Discord and our forums:

Everyday a couple of times 

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type !time then open warns menu, and drag the menu so chat is visible with the time):

https://imgur.com/a/bK9xn20 I got 4 warnings, because I was a big minge on my first time in Scout

State the role of staff on the server: Helping people out in trainings/sims, get enough claims, if they break any rule or whatever warn them if they keep going ban them

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them?

Yes

List of all previous server staff experience:

N/A

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?:

Of course!

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other Imperials:

First I would tp him to a place where he cant hurt any people and freeze him so he does not continue, then I would tp the other guy who said he was killing people to explain the story, then I will check it out on the logs, if it is really true I will warn the one who killed people

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function:

I would get the claim and go to him, I will explain him he does not have to be trained only if he really wants it, if he really wants is I put in /ooc any NCO is able to do a cadet training? if they are not I would bring random people, if no one has the time I will do it by my self

3 ) During a debrief, a ST accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon:

I would tp him in the sky and freeze him for a second, because I don't want to disturb the debrief, then I would tell him that it is fine but to be more careful next time, if it happens again I warn him 

4 ) A ST #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT:

I would explain him when you need to salute people [2nd LT+] 

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules:

I tell him, it is FailRP, and just warn him, because rules are rules 

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing:

I explain him that I did not made the rules and we need to keep is on the rules.

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):

I think I am good for in the Staff Team, because I have been for a long time on the server, so I know how everything works on the server, I like to help people out when they have any problems on the server, does not matter if these are any small problems or any big problems I would always help them. And I am really active on the server so I can help a lot of people when they are doing any trainings/sims and they need weapons or whatever they need then I can give it to them. It is useful for the server to have more active staff members I mean every help is useful, not every time there is a staff member on so yea. For the rest I am a nice person mostly I know how to fix any problems. I answer quick to people if they ask me anything which is appreciated by people . I would help the server with a lot of things like any bugs in the maps/ any problems I would like to fix the problems if it is really needed. It should be useful if they pick me because I would learn the things quick to help people out so I can help them with any problems without struggles which is really useful. I love to talk to any other people. I know when I need to be serious and when I can make a joke or whatever  so yeah. Thank you for reading my boring staff application ❤️ 

+1

• Has been EXO in the past.
  • Active.
  • Played the server enough to know the rules.

IRP Trooper Ranks

JT Junior Medic Sergeant Major

DT Senior Medic Colonel 

Deputy Medical Officer

Head Medical Officer

IRP Staff Ranks

Admin

IORP Army Ranks

68th HMO Staff Sergeant

IORP Government Ranks

Imperial Prefect (Finance)

IROP Staff Ranks

Admin

image.png.bf07ba3cc9e218451830235ea074d8c8.png

image.png.79407bcb79aa27778a14d97215a59a17.png

Steven Connor ❤️

Supermill is a great guy who has clearly shown his dedication to the server recently and in the past. 

Although a lot of people do, mistakes should not be seen as a red flag so to speak but rather a very good way of learning.

Supermill’s activity, attitude and performance have In my opinion made him a great candidate for the position of Staff within the server

Good luck Supermill

It is hard for me to give a point on the application, based off the fact that i dont feel confident that completely know the whole truth about what happened in scout, so i will just give out some points from what i have seen personally. 

-Quite active

-Overall a nice and funny guy, hard to dislike him

-Competent and quite experienced

-He seems to have the best interest in things, he wants to make it fun for everyone

-Has had a decently high rank

-This previous point can lead to some bad actions though, for example the incident with Steven Connor. Jokes meant to be funny that go too far.  

Overall i think Supermil could make a good staff based of my impressions of him, and i would not mind having him in team. But based of the lack of context and vision with the old drama i will stay neutral.

Current ranks

ICRP

ISF Sec. Sup. Lt. COL

Junior Developer

Previous ranks

DU Commander | Battalion Warrant Officer | CWRP

Fleet Commander + Fleet Temp Commodore | IRP

Super Admin | Lead Mentor | IRP v1 - IRP v2 (2 yrs)

Fleet Commodore & Temp Rear Admiral | IRP v2

Rebel General | IRP v1

T Shock Commander | IRP v1

Shock Captain | TRP

Moff | TRP

Rebel Major | TRP

CFU Deputy Director | HLRP

Vegilantes Lead Agent | Gamemaster faction | HLRP

Moderator | Gamemaster | Discord moderator | HLRP

"https://www.youtube.c om/watch?v=oy0TUwGba9Q"

Skjermbilde 2022-03-18 185218.png

20220619211312_1.jpg

Skjermbilde 2022-08-03 124245.png

I Caught him alt e abusing and then changing jobs to avoid punishment & then lying about it, this was only 37 days ago.

I remember you causing a fuss about the new update and getting blacklisted from scout for a short while before your return into the regiment, I cannot verify how true this actually is though.

You earliest warn was only in March, this was 86 days ago.

Question 3 - If its an accidental shooting due to this situation, it is not necessary to freeze someone, unless you believe it is intentional. 

Question 5 - You say you would warn him for failrp, is this an actual warn or a verbal? If your intention was to actually give him a !warn then this is wrong.

Kind Regards,

Staff Manager Haze xx