Hazry

Unban from years ago.

My In-Game name:  Cant remember exactly but either Harry or Harold

STEAMID: (http://steamidfinder.com) STEAM_0:1:228619146

Steam Name: harry

What is the reason for your ban: From what I can remember from when I played I was friends with the whole staff team and I felt out with the community manager at the time, who then proceeded to ban me from  the server and the discord. (No official reason ever stated)

How long were you banned for: Permanent 

Name of the staff member who banned you: I cant see but the community manager at the time.

Why do I believe that I should be unbanned: I never got a reason for being banned and cant see who by. I used to love this server and made several friends on here. Just want to put the past behind me and enjoy some  Star Wars RP on what I believe to be one of the best options out there.

Evidence: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2812307409 proof I cant see why.

Also, my discord tag is haz#0825 where I can provide anything else needed. As I do understand this may not be the most convenient to look into 🙂 Please do remember I am banned and would need to be contacted privately.

Edited by Hazry

Neutral

I can’t find what you were banned for or who banned you. Considering that this has been years ago I think we should give you another chance but I will need more info to base my opinion on. Maby if you could remember the name of the guy who banned you we could ask if he can still remember what happend. 

Current Rank's:
CE Marshal Commander
CWRP Executive Administrator
Past Rank's:
CE Senior Commander
CWRP Senior Administrator

2 minutes ago, Henk - DutchDavin said:

Neutral

I can’t find what you were banned for or who banned you. Considering that this has been years ago I think we should give you another chance but I will need more info to base my opinion on. Maby if you could remember the name of the guy who banned you we could ask if he can still remember what happend. 

No reason was ever given so I have no reason of ever knowing, literally could have been anyone but the order came from the community manager of the time. All I am asking for is another chance, as I feel that is fair. 🙂

Neutral

Did some digging through old discord messages and you were apperantly banned by puggo. Didn't find for what though, the closes I got was Tyty mentioning a ban with the reasons around the time you got banned and people takled about in general, but it wasn't with your SteamID.

I mean it has been almost 2 year according to the messages, so I do believe that you most likely changed in that time, but since you don't know the reason for you ban and it was (most likely) puggo who banned you I am not exactly conviced yet. May change it when the reason for you ban is shown.

Current ranks

HLRP Trial mod

14 minutes ago, Klavigar said:

Neutral

Did some digging through old discord messages and you were apperantly banned by puggo. Didn't find for what though, the closes I got was Tyty mentioning a ban with the reasons around the time you got banned and people takled about in general, but it wasn't with your SteamID.

I mean it has been almost 2 year according to the messages, so I do believe that you most likely changed in that time, but since you don't know the reason for you ban and it was (most likely) puggo who banned you I am not exactly conviced yet. May change it when the reason for you ban is shown.

I am banned from the discord and no reason was  given on GMOD so I have no way of seeing, sorry!

Denied
Looked into your account a bit and found out you were banned with several Jailbreak people when the server got removed. Due to this and the lack of information you gave us for the ban reason, the request is denied.

Past SWRP Ranks
CW Grand Admiral, CW Manager,
CW 501st Commander x2, CW ARC Commander,
CW RC OS Squad Leader F61, CW Jedi Fighter

IRP Grand Admiral, IRP Vice Manager