sandy.tm

Sandy Battalion Application :)

Out of Character Section (OOC) -

Steam Name: Sandy™

Steam ID:   STEAM_0:0:162998927

Current OOC rank on the server and / or in other communities (e.g. Plat VIP, Mod, Event Planner): PlatVIP Pac3

Age (Must be 14+): 16

What is your playtime (2+ Weeks Minimum): 3 months

Do you have a microphone, is it good quality: yes

Have you read through the Battalion Handbook, and extending documents from it: yes

Do you meet the requirements: yes and i have been major in the past alot of times

State all previous OOC punishment (Kicks, Bans and Warnings | Including Discord / Team Speak) and provide a screenshot of your list of warnings (Go in-game and do !warns) then provide a screenshot: https://imgur.com/MfMv8Kw

In Character Section (IC) -

In-Game name (Regiment, Rank then your name): CT #### Sandy

Highest rank obtained (Including previous): Battalion Colonel 501st Colonel CE Colonel GM LT Colonel

Have you ever been demoted or striked in any regiment (If so explain the reason): No

What is the Battalion Motto: "Lead your men to death. Honour is better than surrender"

Describe the roles and responsibilities of Battalion (100 words minimum): In battalion you have to be strict and have to enforce the rules on the base by granting and denying requests on Defcon 5 and When supervising a regiment your to sipervise the hierarchy and troopers to ensure there all doing there job properly you are to host trainings for the base as open sims and regimental trainings that reflect on there battle style Example 501st Breaching 442nd Barricade building CE flying if a PME is going on and you notice clones being killed you are expected to lead the base to safety and ensure the safety of the base. you also have a CL5 which you have to be responible with your other equipment as a Stun blaster and Elastic restraints that you should not abuse.

Why should we pick you for Battalion (200 words minimum): I have been Battalion Before and have reached Colonel i originally left cause i got bored and i recently left the server for collage but plans changed and got pushed back quite far so for the meantime i think ill retry batt again. i know how to supervise regiments well and lead base attacks and planetarys i will be active as i have alot of free time now and till summer and with my previous batt experience i think i would fit in just fine i might have to adapt to some new rules in batt but im sure it will be easy. i may have fucked up a little in OOC matters such as staff but thats more OOC reasons but in IC ive never done anything bad and ive always met my mins or atleast tried my best to. i am well equiped for leading any IC situations and i know how to deal with alot of Regimental situations aswell i know not much people like hearing my voice on voice amp but ill make sure to make quick orders for the battles with some strategy in them and ill always try my best to lead at 100%

Do you understand that Battalion is a very respectable and disciplined rank? yes i do

What do Battalion do during combat, when they are not leading (In detail): they are to stick with there regiment there assigned to and help them out in any way possible but if needed to takeover leading they always have to remain on standby and know the staus of the battle

What are the 3 duties a Battalion Officer Cadet has to complete before getting promoted? Lead a Planetary Lead a Base attack and Host a Open sim

What rank can Battalion Brigadier Promote and Demote up too: Captain

Anything else?: thanks for reading my app i know its gonna be strange me returning so early but plans changed and might aswell play gmod till then as what else was i doing before.

Edited by Sand
Forgot to add warns picture

Current Ranks
  DS Commando F-91 - CWRP Discord Staff Manager - CWRP Deputy Event Manager
Past Ranks
CT 2459 - CE PFT MEDIC COLONEL CG Detainment Droid - Battalion Sand - Battalion Colonel - GM LT Colonel 5x Regimental Medic Jedi Ace CWRP Senior Event Planner Jedi Watcher 501st Colonel Jedi Paladin - Jedi Phantom - Jedi Beast Tamer Jedi Lorekeeper CWRP Jedi Event planner - 501st Gamma ARC Colonel Obi Wan Kenobi Plo Koon - Mace Windu - Yoda

Okkotsu.Yuuta_full.3233018.thumb.gif.d34416410611c3902d25d5d77fa6506a.gif

+1

I may not know Sandy as well or for as long as many others who know him, but from the time I've seen him, he's a very dedicated and respectful member of the community who I think should be considered for the battalion role.

He's clearly done it well before, he'll of course do it well again.

+1

Pros

The application is good

Is ex battalion so has exp on carrying out duties and keeping it professional

Every single time I have spoken with sandy even when I first joined he has always been friendly and knowledgeable, has always made sure that I was doing things the right way but still making it fun for me (as an EC included

Cons

Can honestly say I don't have anything 

Best of luck with your application Sandy!!

Past Ranks

[CWRP] Battalion Captain | Jedi Guardian Event Planner [IRP] Shock Squadron Leader | Shock Commando Medic

spacer.png

+1/Neutral
Experienced
You resigned after your strike in EP claiming Mental health, not too sure if taking up such a rank would be good for you.

Edited by Cheese1

Current Rank(s):

Rear Admiral

Previous Ranks:

Head of Battalion, 501st Executive Officer, Senior Medic, 74th Advanced Medical Officer, Doom's Unit Captain, Jedi Senior Consular
===============================================================================================

image.png.09d330c32cd12d09ca9a3c15bcf47010.png

+1 

Glad to see you wanting to come back 

couldn't stay away i guess 

Only bad thing is in your resignation you mentioned your mental health because of the sever and that was not too long ago perhaps take some more time 

Edited by Tayhardy69
red part

+1 

Sandy has plenty of experience on the server and in battalion, will make a great fit again. 

-Ex CWRP Ranks -

41st Marshal Commander 

Senior Administrator

Senior Medic

-Ex ICRP Ranks-

Head Medical Officer

ISF Master Sergeant 
Death Trooper
Hutt High Command
Pyke High Command
Rebel High Command
Fonollio High Command 

why would you come back to this server so quickly after saying you had problems with mental health. Playing this won't help that

[Past Ranks]

104th EXO Dark RP T Mod | 327th LCOL | CT T EXO | Lambda Man 

GC Major | DU Major | Jedi Champion Shed CG Colonel | Battalion Warrant Officer DT 2nd LT

pop art 3d GIF by Dax Norman

26 minutes ago, Cameron said:

why would you come back to this server so quickly after saying you had problems with mental health. Playing this won't help that

its not that bad mental health and im not gonna play it all the time just something to do while i do other things 

Current Ranks
  DS Commando F-91 - CWRP Discord Staff Manager - CWRP Deputy Event Manager
Past Ranks
CT 2459 - CE PFT MEDIC COLONEL CG Detainment Droid - Battalion Sand - Battalion Colonel - GM LT Colonel 5x Regimental Medic Jedi Ace CWRP Senior Event Planner Jedi Watcher 501st Colonel Jedi Paladin - Jedi Phantom - Jedi Beast Tamer Jedi Lorekeeper CWRP Jedi Event planner - 501st Gamma ARC Colonel Obi Wan Kenobi Plo Koon - Mace Windu - Yoda

Okkotsu.Yuuta_full.3233018.thumb.gif.d34416410611c3902d25d5d77fa6506a.gif

+1 

Got Batt Colonel which not many people can say which shows his dedication 

Helped out batt while it wasn't doing the best 

great addition to have back and could show some newer battalion like myself how to do certain things like leading / training etc

Overall very great choice 

- Toast 🙂 

Current Rank:

Based

Past Clone Wars / IRP Ranks In / Out Character:

CT ARC Colonel / Temp EXO | 41st ARC Colonel / Temp EXO | Battalion 1st Lieutenant/Major | CG ARC Colonel / Temp Vice Commander 442nd Major IE Commander DT SGT Event Planner 

+1 Based

-Has high experience in Batt

-Active af

-Very nice guy

-Reached high rank is a lot of regiments

Cons

-just worried about your mental health :c

Good luck sandy!

Denied
Battalion Command do not believe that you are ready for the role, seeming as you recently resigned due to mental health and with recent events in OOC. I suggest you reach the rank of 2nd LT before we seriously think of you as a real applicant