sandy.tm

Sandy Battalion Application 2.0

Out of Character Section (OOC) -

Steam Name: Sandy™

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:162998927

Current OOC rank on the server and / or in other communities (e.g. Plat VIP, Mod, Event Planner): PlatVIP

Age (Must be 14+): 16

What is your playtime (2+ Weeks Minimum): https://imgur.com/WQGVCAO

Do you have a microphone, is it good quality: Yes

Have you read through the Battalion Handbook, and extending documents from it: Yes

Do you meet the requirements: yes

State all previous OOC punishment (Kicks, Bans and Warnings | Including Discord / Team Speak) and provide a screenshot of your list of warnings (Go in-game and do !warns) then provide a screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/yVHu7Dz

In Character Section (IC) -

In-Game name (Regiment, Rank then your name): 442nd LT Sandy

Highest rank obtained (Including previous): Battalion Colonel 501st Colonel CE Colonel GM LT Colonel

Have you ever been demoted or striked in any regiment (If so explain the reason): No

What is the Battalion Motto: "Lead your men to death. Honour is better than surrender"

Describe the roles and responsibilities of Battalion (100 words minimum): The Role of Battalion is To lead Supervise regiments and Keep the Base running well. During Defcon 5 you are Expected to Grant or deny requests from regiments and deal with any Situations that happen on the base. You are to Host trainings for your Assigned regiment and also host open Sims to test other regiments abilitys and Give recomendations to troopers who do well. Battalion are ment to come up with tactics in events while leading and are expected to be at there best in any battle situation Where that may be a Kidnapping or an attack on the base Battalion Should know How to Respond to the task at hand and make sure the base knows.

Why should we pick you for Battalion (200 words minimum): i think i should be picked for battalion as i have been a high rank in Batt before and i know i can do the job again as i have done before. i understand some concerns about my mental health but i can say confidently its improving alot and im generally at a happy mood and state alot of the time now. Since coming back ive enjoyed ranking up again and i feel ready to Take on battalion again and get my old skills back i feel ill be able to adapt to the new system fairly quickly and have fun playing and leading again. i would like to go back to battalion as i enjoyed it alot while i was there but lost intrest way further on. but i feel like ill stay and be happy to do battalion all over again and make sure i continue to perform well and lead the clones to victory as i have done before in battalion. If i do get back in i look forward to ranking up and working together with other battalion members again and having fun and perhaps getting high ranks in the future and ill make sure to not make any mistakes.

Do you understand that Battalion is a very respectable and disciplined rank? yes

What do Battalion do during combat, when they are not leading (In detail): They stick with there regiment or help out in the frontlines if they are needed and are to be on standby to lead if any other battalion crash or cant lead

What are the 3 duties a Battalion Officer Cadet has to complete before getting promoted? Open sim Base attack and planetary

What rank can Battalion Brigadier Promote and Demote up too: Captain

Anything else?: Thanks for reading my App any questions DM Sandy.™#2459 on discord

Current Ranks
  DS Commando F-91 - CWRP Discord Staff Manager - CWRP Deputy Event Manager
Past Ranks
CT 2459 - CE PFT MEDIC COLONEL CG Detainment Droid - Battalion Sand - Battalion Colonel - GM LT Colonel 5x Regimental Medic Jedi Ace CWRP Senior Event Planner Jedi Watcher 501st Colonel Jedi Paladin - Jedi Phantom - Jedi Beast Tamer Jedi Lorekeeper CWRP Jedi Event planner - 501st Gamma ARC Colonel Obi Wan Kenobi Plo Koon - Mace Windu - Yoda

Okkotsu.Yuuta_full.3233018.thumb.gif.d34416410611c3902d25d5d77fa6506a.gif

Would most likely do well in Battalion again, I wonder perhaps the reason you struggled with mental health was partially because of Battalion in the past and that led you to resigning? Could definitely be wrong with that one. Nonetheless I'm sure you'd do a good job but I would like to keep you in 442nd.

Neutral 

I'm sorry if this hurts your feelings sandy but im saying this anyway

You have changed slightly from the guy I knew when you were in battalion you've became slightly irresponsible along with yelling in chats to get a word over people, I think you need to work on yourself a bit more before adding more stress that has a possibility of bringing you back to that unhealthy mindset 

You have experience and thats good along with you have put a bit of effort into this application but I think you need to sort yourself out as I stated above, Again sorry if this makes you mad but I rather be truthful with you than lie.   

Current Ranks:

Battalion 2nd Lieutenant 

Previous Ranks:

CG EXO|501st SGT|SCT EXO|Event Planner|DT Commander|41st CPL|104th MJR

-1/Neutral

I'm slightly torn on this one...

I'm going to have to agree with Index here in saying that you have changed quite a fair bit ever since your rank transfer from Battalion. You have begun to speak your mind a little bit more freely in certain discord channels and in TeamSpeak, with some messages coming off as just plain rude to some people or just acting like you don't give a shit in some scenarios. I'm sure you can change for the better again, however with your recent resignation from 501st and EP for Mental reasons and just not being able to keep up. Now you said your plans had changed, but what prevent that from happening again forcing you to do the same thing all over again?

You're a great guy Sandy, but I'm not sure if Battalion would still be a good thing for you, as you said "gmod rp is a job".

Denied
Battalion Command have looked into your case and we do not believe you are ready for the role of Battalion again. We are still unsure by your mental health and also see some issues with attitude and activity. We suggest you think heavily about yourself and the future you want