Hybrid

Hybrid's Event Planner Application.

Cons:

- The template is to be used on the forums and not on the google doc.

- The execution portion is explaining how the clones will be distributed and how they will function (you put the event information in this section). 

- Having regular "guards" and "guard heavies" with the same HP doesn't make sense. 

- You chose to make your application revolve around a Planetary but didn't include a Jedi event.

-Overall the application seems to be written in a hurry and it doesn't seem a ton of thought was put into it. 

- You advertised your application on another applicants application.

Pros:

- Only pro I can think of is the concept of capturing someone is pretty cool. 

Good luck. 

Edited by Vangeance
Individual advertised on another applicants post. Was important to include.

Current Ranks:

CT ####

Previous Ranks:

CWRP DS Commando F-80 "Scorch"

CWRP 501st ARC Colonel

CWRP 501st Temp EXO

CWRP 41st Temp ARC Major 

CWRP Jedi Operator 

TRP Arturo Huevos "The Huevos Family"

WW2RP Kompanie Caesar Gefreiter and Pionier

CWRP Event Planner

CWRP  Senior Mod

image.gif

Fails to follow the 1 Rule

Current Ranks                                       

• IE Captain
  • IRP Junior Dev
  • IRP Event Planner

Previous Ranks 

• Imperial Head Medical Officer
  • Pyke Syndicate Elder
  • T-RP Administrator
  • CE Colonel
  • Jedi Guardian/Consular

Usually I would start off with the good stuff, but... well...

You didnt use the template in the correct place which should of been your first thing to do, and its just incompitence seeming as everyone else can do it.  Also you didnt say how many ECs you will have and ontop of that the HPs are the same? They should be different and also have more of a difference between ECs. Have atleast 3 OR MORE types of ECs. Also as an EP you need to be able to do Jedi events, but I dont see one and there isnt even a segment for it.

Overall it just feels like no effort went into the event and I have seen EPs who have 5 minutes to come up with an idea, make better choices then this. Also dont advertise your app on someone elses. I mean its more attention seeking than an ex Force Master

-Connor/Breatoking

On 7/4/2022 at 10:28 PM, Vangeance said:

Cons:

- The template is to be used on the forums and not on the google doc.

- The execution portion is explaining how the clones will be distributed and how they will function (you put the event information in this section). 

- Having regular "guards" and "guard heavies" with the same HP doesn't make sense. 

- You chose to make your application revolve around a Planetary but didn't include a Jedi event.

-Overall the application seems to be written in a hurry and it doesn't seem a ton of thought was put into it. 

- You advertised your application on another applicants application.

Pros:

- Only pro I can think of is the concept of capturing someone is pretty cool. 

Good luck. 

My bad on the advertisment I posted it in the wrong area because I'm an idiot. Thanks for the feedback.

Denied
Unfortunately Event Management have decided to deny your application. If you would like a reason DM Stack#2315 on Discord. 
You can reapply in 2 weeks if applications are open.