Joshepi Krackowski

Discord unban appeal

Server you got banned from: SCP Roleplay Discord Server

Your name in-game:  josseppi krakowski (I think)

Your  DiscordID:  j2.#7369 (UserID: 282313220172283906)

Admins' name that banned you: Unknown

Admin's DiscordID: Unknown

Why did you get banned?: it's been such a long time I don't even remember 

Evidence(Un-necessary):  there's no evidence

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?:

I belive I should be unbanned as its been such a long time and I haven't a single idea what I did wrong, I have changed my ways so much more now. I am well behaved and I hardly troll (I was probably banned for that). And as I'm returning to pc gaming I want a good server where I know what it was like and how it was, and to meet the people I have missed. I belive I would fit in. I'm done with my past and I need a new leaf to turn over.

Anything else?:

Hey Krackowski,

I believe you were banned because you were advertising on the server. While I think I do remember you as an alright guy along side the fact it has been quite some time since your ban, I think a second chance could be granted, however, since the server is down and there is no documentation of you in the evidence channel I don't know of your warns/prior bans. 

Good luck on the appeal, maybe we'll see you again when the server comes back up.

Please shut the fuck up, no one cares about your whitelists in a Gmod RP server

11 hours ago, Jason Haze said:

Good luck on the appeal, maybe we'll see you again when the server comes back up.

Sorry Mr. French lego man but Harland already removed the SCP-RP store. Even your french/scottish/american/italien/asian brain should understand what's going on.

On 7/10/2022 at 12:02 AM, Joshepi Krackowski said:

Server you got banned from: SCP Roleplay Discord Server

Your name in-game:  josseppi krakowski (I think)

Your  DiscordID:  j2.#7369 (UserID: 282313220172283906)

Admins' name that banned you: Unknown

Admin's DiscordID: Unknown

Why did you get banned?: it's been such a long time I don't even remember 

Evidence(Un-necessary):  there's no evidence

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?:

I belive I should be unbanned as its been such a long time and I haven't a single idea what I did wrong, I have changed my ways so much more now. I am well behaved and I hardly troll (I was probably banned for that). And as I'm returning to pc gaming I want a good server where I know what it was like and how it was, and to meet the people I have missed. I belive I would fit in. I'm done with my past and I need a new leaf to turn over.

Anything else?:

just in case this ban appeal ever gets checked i'll -1 since from what I remember from you, you were horrible. I may be wrong here but if I recall correctly you used some sort of cheats too at one point

On 7/25/2022 at 10:19 PM, Oil said:

just in case this ban appeal ever gets checked i'll -1 since from what I remember from you, you were horrible. I may be wrong here but if I recall correctly you used some sort of cheats too at one point

I never used any cheats and I was a bit of a minge but so we're you, I'd never stoop so low as to cheat in gmod

11 hours ago, Joshepi Krackowski said:

I never used any cheats and I was a bit of a minge but so we're you, I'd never stoop so low as to cheat in gmod

lies i saw you use lennybox scripts once on darkrp

😂 imagine bothering to make a list of your very cool ranks 😂