biggusdickusfr01

Biggus Dickus Unban request

My In-Game name: Biggus Dickus

STEAMID: STEAM_0:1:229129107

Steam Name: Biggus Dickus

What is the reason for your ban: LTAP

How long were you banned for: 2 days

Name of the staff member who banned you: BK

Why do I believe that I should be unbanned: I logged out of the server at 23:00, since it was late and I had school tomorrow I decided to get off, the next day I get back on the server and I'm greeted with this screen. I was not in a sit at the time I left, I was in spawn and had announced in OOC that I was going to get off to sleep, you could check chat logs to confirm that if need be. The only way I could make sense of this ban is if I were to have had a report on me, but there is no physical way I could've known that. Personally I believe this ban should be revoked since there was no malicious intent whatsoever, I logged off to get sleep since it was late, and I was not in a sit at the time. Therefore I believe I haven't committed any infractions on the rules.

Whatever the sit was called for I don't have a problem in taking the punishment for, but I still believe the LTAP ban is unlawful still.

I just want to get back to RPing as normal, but still, thank you for reading.

Evidence: evidence.PNG

Edited by biggusdickusfr01

The ban is short so you can wait it out.

If you know you broke a rule you shouldn't leave the server, BK acted according to the staff guidelines, you were rightfully banned.

We punish tens of people a day, we don't have time to ban someone with "malicious intent" randomly.

Overall, I believe the ban shouldn't be removed, it was rightfully deserved.

1 minute ago, vladetare said:

The ban is short so you can wait it out.

If you know you broke a rule you shouldn't leave the server, BK acted according to the staff guidelines, you were rightfully banned.

We punish tens of people a day, we don't have time to ban someone with "malicious intent" randomly.

Overall, I believe the ban shouldn't be removed, it was rightfully deserved.

I didn't know I had broke a rule, that's why I left to go to sleep. I also explained that in the unban request. In my opinion handing out a ban to someone, who doesn't know that they have a report on them, is unlawful. Simple, I have no way of physically knowing that I had a report on me, and don't believe that I should be liable for not knowing, since I physically can't know...