BawJaws

BawJaws Staff Application

In-game name(s): jedi Illusionist BawJaws

Steam Name: M16Aiden

Steam ID: (https://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_0:1:520104173

Age when applying: 19

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone: Scotland

Can you speak and type English fluently: yes 

Current total game-time on the server (type !time): 1 month, 1 week and 13 hours

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on CWRP: Illusionist [current], CE PFT COL BawJaws [previous], CG T EXO BawJaws [previous], 501st SGT BawJaws [previous] Plat Vip

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak: yes

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since: 02/12/21, taken maybe 2 weeks worth of LOA's during my time on server

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, CWRP Discord and our forums: very often 

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type !time then open warns menu, and drag the menu so chat is visible with the time)?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

State the role of staff on the server: The role of staff on CWRP is to ensure the roleplay runs fun and smoothly and to punish the people accordingly who aren't following the rules no matter the rank, Staff shouldn't affect the roleplay for others but are to step in when the rules are being broken

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them? Yes

List of all previous server staff experience: N/A

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?: Yes

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones: Firstly i would be in noclip watching to passively watch his actions before i check logs to check to see if they shot someone and if they had shot someone i would toggle no clip off and question them as to why they had done what they had and explain to them that they cant just shoot people for no reason as it is classed as ARDM / RDM and warn them accordingly 

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function: I would ask in OOC if anyone is needing / want to train cadets i would give it some time to see if anyone is interested if not i would teleport the lowest ranking NCO at random if there is no battalion on to order someone to train cadets at the moment 

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon: I have personally seen this happen before with new players i would understand it was an accident and help them put there weapon on safety to make sure it doesn't happen again in future if he went on to shoot people at random they will be dealt with accordingly 

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT: Saluting to higher ranks is an In character action and i dont believe it would be a necessary to intervene for this reason    

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules: The server rules dont specify everything the person is looking for exploits in the rules and it should be upto the staff who took the claim to decide on if its punishable and could also ask in staff chat for opinions on the matter to ensure you are doing the right thing 

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing: I would listen to there side of the story and try find mutual ground with them after this i would return them and if they start spamming OOC or comms in general they will be dealt with accordingly 

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words): During my time in CG my 2nd regiment on the server i got to Temp EXO and i got used to dealing with CT #### as it was a daily occurrence on the job from deescalating mingy CT moments and Handing out punishments accordingly to them from this i learned how to deal with mingy CT's and I gained a lot of patience with them from ranking up through CG. I am a very active and dedicated player on the server i have spent a lot of time learning the rules and dedicating my time to the server from leaving CG to join CE when they were struggling a lot from which i fell in love with the server more from being in CE brought me a new perspective on the server and showed me how much fun it could be and it made me even more devoted to the server I believe it is Incredibly fun and chill community which i want the chance to become staff for to ensure everyone is having as much as fun as i am on the server. If given the chance to become staff i will dedicate a lot of my time to ensure Roleplay is running smoothly and to hand out punishments accordingly to the rules, i wish for people to enjoy the server as much as I do and I want to help them with any issues they have within the server. I am a decent guy to talk to if its In character or not and easy to approach I try to be as approachable as possible on the server as that's the type of person i am. when i am dedicated to something i dont easily quit it i can ensure you if given the chance i can guarantee all of the above will show through my efforts  

Edited by M16Aiden
Missed a J in BawJaws as my keyboard takes a sec to register J

Bawjaws you are a great guy but most of the time you are the low tempered Scottish guy and that is not as much as you used to but still it is something you have to work on. Also you have gone from regiment to regiment in a short time, it shows me that you are not really committed to a rank or regiment and for staff you have to be committed because we want a stable staff team. 

Good luck

Current Rank's:
CE Commander
CWRP Senior Administrator
Past Rank's:
CE Executive Officer
CWRP Administrator

Disclaimer: Since there are extremely limited spots in staff with many many people applying I will be completely honest and judging/responding not only based off if I believe you will be a capable staff member but are you better suited to be a staff member compared to the other 40 people that applied, so don't take any of this to heart. Thanks : )

I think I have said this on another response but I'll also but it here. The 2 main qualities that I feel personally should be looked at the most when looking at if someone is suitable for staff is how mature you are and if you can be professional in staff situations. Which you are a friendly/funny guy but nothing has shown me since you joined the server that resembles those qualities. Which is only really a problem if you are going for high ranks or staff.

currently au tistic

Previous Ranks:

501st ARC Colonel/Temp Exo

DS Squad Leader F73

CWRP Administrator

Denied

Current ranks

CWRP Vice Manager
Admiral 

Previous ranks

Jedi Aegis
501st Marshal Commander