Pendings 2nd Discord Unban Request

My In-Game name: GM LT Pending

STEAMID: STEAM_0:0:212722298

Steam Name: Pending

What is the reason for your ban: Bypassing a mute/mass pinging

How long were you banned for: Perma

Name of the staff member who banned you: Breatoking

Why do I believe that I should be unbanned:

Disclaimer: I know breato told me to reach major before I should appeal my ban, but being banned from discord is a major hindrance for me as well as my fellow members in GM as they have to log everyone of my trainings.

Like I stated previously in my other unban request, I do regret mass pinging every regiment multiple times. I should have taken the mute and left it at that, but I took a step too far and continued to do it despite being muted. It was a stupid thing that at the time I thought was funny, but in reality it was just a nuisance for everyone else(I know how mad I get when I randomly get pinged). It's been a little over 2 weeks since I appealed my ban, and I hope that within this time, I have grown enough to show enough dedication to be unbanned. I have ranked up 4 times since I initially made the request earlier in the month. I plan on ranking up regardless of me being banned or not, It would just make the journey much easier. I have no intention of leaving the server anytime soon and hope to continue enjoying playing on werewolf.

+1

He is really active in GM and constantly needs to ask for someone to log his stuff for him. He seems really reformed and think he should get unbanned.

Current  Ranks

RC Vice Commander

CWRP Super Admin

Past Ranks

OS Squad Leader x2

Temp OS Squad Leader

GM ARC Colonel

Temp CG ARC Major

Temp 41st ARC Major

Temp 501st ARC Major

Temp 501st Vice Commander

GM Temp EXO

Jedi Blade Warrior

Jedi Warden

Jedi Aegis

Jedi Chief Of Security

Jedi Spectre

Jedi Paladin

Jedi Phantom

+1 

he has climbed up the ranks and is continuing to climb the ranks which shows he has an interest in the server so I think he should be unbanned. 

Current Ranks:

ST DCPL Henry

Past Ranks: 501st Commando Squad Leader - Battalion Captain - DU Lieutenant Colonel  -  Jedi Sentry - Jedi Scout - 104th Colonel 

+1 

Would be a lot easier for Pending to be able to log his own trainings etc in GM and not need to ask someone else to do it for him. Has been an active member of GM too currently sitting at LT. 

Current Ranks:

GM Senior Commander camo

CWRP Executive Admin

Previous Ranks:

GM ARC Colonel camo

Ahsoka Vs Morgan.gif

+1

Needs it for CO promotions and obviously feels bad for what he did. 

Current Ranks:

CT ####

Previous Ranks:

CWRP DS Commando F-80 "Scorch"

CWRP 501st ARC Colonel

CWRP 501st Temp EXO

CWRP 41st Temp ARC Major 

CWRP Jedi Operator 

TRP Arturo Huevos "The Huevos Family"

WW2RP Kompanie Caesar Gefreiter and Pionier

CWRP Event Planner

CWRP  Senior Mod

image.gif

Accepted

You will be unbanned, however this will be your last chance any rules breaks on the discord will result in you being re-permanently banned from the discord.

Current ranks

CWRP Vice Manager
Admiral 

Previous ranks

Jedi Aegis
501st Marshal Commander
DS Commando F69
501st Vice Commander
Temp 501st Commander

Jedi Senior Guardian

ezgif-3-eed719ac80.gif.a7679065eed7ac58041146e7a19e3852.gif