レンコ

report on Krowlʏ

Your in game name:Renco

The accused staff member's in game name, :Krowlʏ

What they had done (Please give a detailed description as to what happened):okay and yeah this is related to the ban, but as a staff member they should be informing the person that leavin  the  server  would lead to punishment ,ban yet he dint mention that, neither dint i yeah thats even but Its their responsibility to deal with .

Evidence  there is no evidence about it but this one does :

Posted 1 hour ago (edited)

I had a sit with you not even 5 minutes before you disconnected. You didn't seem happy about your arrest in the first place and right as I leave, you disconnect. You even tried to switch your job while detained. You could have even told me while I was with you that you want to reconnect. Also, why do you need FPS / Ping while in jail? Why wouldn't you just reconnect afterwards? This seems to me like a cheap excuse or just a blatant lie.

So this all means he starts to say this here, and while not in game .. and not even waiting a min for me to connect in game , 

If you cant handle the reality to serious, then dont expect  to grow up.

-Military Police

Now I don't play Star Wars, but I have to address my opinion on this.

How is the staff's fault that they didn't inform you on something that you should already be aware of, didn't you claim yourself that you had 600 hours in GMOD? And the use of common sense as well was to hard? Also, if you some how didn't realize that hey, reconnecting to a server to attempt to avoid my jail time didn't break any rules then you should've check the rules yourself. 

I don't see anything wrong done by staff here, and at the end part, why he need to wait for you to re-connect? You've broken a rule, and he acted. This sit was handled correctly, just because you're butthurt about not being able to break the rules and be an idiot, doesn't hold anyone at fault except you. 

Edited by That1RussianDude

As a new player it is your responsibility to read the rules of the server. The same rules most likely apply for every server. The staff are there to enforce the rules that were put in place. There isn't a staff rule to inform the player about bans before hand so your whole argument is void.

1319575503_funnyblack.jpg.49682401d3502b1dc70dbf9ec3fb0a90.jpg

The Boys

!rules

Spoiler

Current Ranks:

[NRP] Kompanie "Caesar" Leutnant

[NRP] Gaustabsamt STV. Hauptamtsleiter 

[NRP] Moderator + Deputy Discord Staff Manager

[NRPWehrmacht Generalstab Hauptmann ( Chef d. Heeresverwaltung )

[IRL] Grass Toucher

Spoiler

old ranks;

who cares

cadet

e8b3034b03092bc38a6febea4d593f08ba22384dr1-476-267_hq.gif.6b361e1169b8aacdf230f6380675026e.gif

They are on the server rules, this is your own fault.

Spoiler

1075503045_Toonmk2.png.93784dcaade67633552a562ffb716a17.png

Credit to Loki for this.

Current Ranks

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Grand Admiral

SWRP Manager

212th ET

Previous Ranks
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Admirality - lol skipped VA m8

CE Marshal Commander

(Temp) DU Marshal Commander

(Temp) 21st Marshal Commander

(Temp) CG Vice Commander

Jedi Padawan - Like a boss

41st NCO

Fallschirmjager - Jäger

Caesar Obergefreiter

IE ET

Read the rules. Staff don't exist to tell you the rules. They exist to enforce the rules.

GM LCPL 03.03.24 - 

Previous Ranks

GM Colonel 13.09.19 – 19.03.20 DU Colonel 19.03.20 - 07.05.20 CG LCPL 18.07.20 - 25.07.20

Jedi Blade Warrior 08.03.20 - 26.08.20 Deathrun Senior Admin 24.04.20 - 05.03.21

DarkRP Senior Mod 02.04.21 - 12.04.21

Denied,

It is quite clear that you should be reading rules of the server and that any excuse of you not having read them is just on the fault of the person.

had to remove signature because of romanian censorship

Spoiler

orangutan.thumb.png.602726c88cce337e9ba2741fe9bf2819.png