Current total game-time on the server (type !time):

3d 8h 23m.

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on IRP:

IORP : 68th SCT, TSEC PVT, Fonollio Member, Hutt Clan Guard
IRP : Fleet Ensign, T DMO, SCT VC, DT MJR, 

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak:

Yes, I speak.

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since:

October/November 2021. A few breaks due to GCSE's.

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, IRP Discord and our forums:

I use Teamspeak a lot, Discord a lot, forums a bit.

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type !time then open warns menu, and drag the menu so chat is visible with the time):

https://imgur.com/a/K1zY9D6 

State the role of staff on the server:

Staff ensure that the people playing the server follow the rules accordingly and will hand out punishments if failed to do so. Staff also help newcomers or anyone of the server with difficulties or challenges such as bugs, issues or just any help needed.

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them?

Yes, with the release of IORP, I have read the rules.

List of all previous server staff experience:

Ex IRP EP

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?:

Yes.

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other Imperials:

Ask for a Name of the RDM'er, if name cant be supplied check kill logs for any mass kills recently. After drag or bring the player to staff room and ask why he's killed 'X' amount of people. Check logs to make sure which story is correct and hand out warns based on the severity of RDM or a Verbal Warning for wasting Staff Time.

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function:

Ask in OOC if there is anyone available to train a Cadet, if not, bring the most appropriate ranking Imperial to train the Cadet.

3 ) During a debrief, a ST accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon:

Let it be dealt with in Character and just tell them to be Safer whilst doing it next time. 

4 ) A ST #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT:

Bring him aside and tell him to Salute to anyone equally or higher ranking than 2nd LT.

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules:

Just because it is not stated in the rules does not mean it is Allowed, Expain to them how it is still classed as FailRP and give them a Warn for FailRP.

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing:

Give reasoning for the Warn and tell the Player to calm it down, refer them to the Forums where they can Appeal their Warn/Ban. 

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):

Throughout my playtime on IRP, I have used and Performed well with ULX Perms as well as taking Staff Claims during low times even though I was an EP. With that, the Mentoring stage/cycle wont be that long as I will already know the commands and how to handle situations with stress or efficiency involved. With past experience as well as High Ranks on IRP, I do believe that I am a trusted individual when it comes to IORP. Personally, I think that I am not hated by anyone in the community as well, showing that I know most people in the community as well as a lot of Staff Members in the community. I am quite active on the server and at this current moment in time have nothing to do, providing more time into the community and into the server. I have thought about applying for Staff for a long time, and with my Event Planner Experience, High Ranks on the Server(s) and being known in the community, I do believe I am a good fit for Staff.

Thanks for Reading my App,

Doobie.

+1 / Neutral (from lack of knowledge, not any -1s)

Has been very active on the new server, and as far as i can remember he has always been a good lad. I will put it as half neutral as i have never really looked too much into how he acts ingame, but i cant remember seeing anything bad. I think Doobie could make a good addition to the staff team.

Current ranks

ICRP

ISF Sec. Sup. Lt. COL

Junior Developer

Previous ranks

DU Commander | Battalion Warrant Officer | CWRP

Fleet Commander + Fleet Temp Commodore | IRP

Super Admin | Lead Mentor | IRP v1 - IRP v2 (2 yrs)

Fleet Commodore & Temp Rear Admiral | IRP v2

Rebel General | IRP v1

T Shock Commander | IRP v1

Shock Captain | TRP

Moff | TRP

Rebel Major | TRP

CFU Deputy Director | HLRP

Vegilantes Lead Agent | Gamemaster faction | HLRP

Moderator | Gamemaster | Discord moderator | HLRP

"https://www.youtube.c om/watch?v=oy0TUwGba9Q"

Skjermbilde 2022-03-18 185218.png

20220619211312_1.jpg

Skjermbilde 2022-08-03 124245.png

+1 reasons stated

Current Ranks : IRP Senior Administrator, ISB Member

Previous Ranks Fleet Warrant Officer, Sith Lord, ISB Agent, Trooper EP,
Sith EP, Jedi Warlock, JT Commando Medic Colonel, Purge Sergeant Major HMO 1402, Jedi Historian, 74th DMO, 501st VC, Jedi Lead Honour Guard [Master], Wolfpack EXO

Meme Thread - General Discussion - Werwolf Gaming.net

giphy.gif

+1 Well known in the community. 

Has past ulx experience.

IRP Ranks
Darth

JT SFC

DT SGT

IORP RANKS

Purge commander

Inquisitor

T-RP RANKS

Purge Trooper(honorary role)

JT LT.

Staff Ranks

Irp event planner

Iorp snr. Mod

T-RP Senior Admin

+1

Doobie is a good lad, he may have ditched us in IRP but has been incredibly active in IORP and I feel he could have a lot to bring to the staff team

ICRP

Vice Admiral Jay Murphy
Senior Administrator 

+1/Neutral

- Previous ULX user, so he knows how to use it

- Been very active on IORP

- Other than that haven't heard much from you tbh <- This could be both a good and bad thing of course.