Archer

Archer's First IORP Staff Application

In-game name(s):
Archer Terry {Gamorean Guard)
Archer Richardson (TSEC Medic Staff SGT)
Harry Magooguon (Business Owner)

Steam Name: Ellis4149

Steam ID: (https://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_0:0:431238619

Age when applying: 16

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone: England, GMT

Can you speak and type English fluently: Affirmative

Current total game-time on the server (type !time): 6 Days, 14 Hours

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on IRP: TSEC Medic SSGT, Gamorean Guard, Business Owner, Platinum VIP

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak: Affirmative; but my mic does fuck up sometimes.

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since: I played during the First IRP Server then left until IORP and have played since the betas.

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, IRP Discord and our forums: I am always vibing in discord, and in TS when I am awake.

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.):  https://imgur.com/YwTvF7i

---------------------------------------------------------------

State the role of staff on the server:
The Role of a Staff Member is to check and enforce the server rules, This is by taking claims and dealing with the issues inside of them and keeping a eye out for misbehaving member.

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them?
I am familiar with the server rules.

List of all previous server staff experience:
[Ain't Gonna name the Server] - Gamemaster 

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?: I understand.

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other Imperials:
 I would first open BLOGS to check the Damage/Death logs, If I see that someone is murdering Imperials, I then check if it's apart of a raid, Ambush, or Counter. If it is none of these I would bring the Member in Question into an Admin SIT and ask why they are murdering imperials, I listen to his answer, After I tell them that it's not OK to murder Imperials (without Raid, Ambush, or Counter), I would then Warn him for "RDM/ARDN x [How Many he Killed/Hurt]"

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function:
After accepting the claim, I would TP to the Cadet and request in OOC for a Trainer to come train him, If none arrive, I will TP an NCO to come train him.

3 ) During a debrief, a ST accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon:
I would just PM them to tell them to try and not, but considering that they are new it's not much of an Issue and would probably deal with IC.

4 ) A ST #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT:
I would not care, It's a Salute and they are probably new, but if I notice they are struggling I would get an NCO to give him a Refresh (All IC Though)

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules:
I would show them the Section in the rules that state "JUST BECAUSE SOMETHING ISN’T WRITTEN IN THE RULES DOESN'T MEAN IT'S NOT DETRIMENTAL TO THE RP, USE COMMON SENSE"

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing:
If they do not agree with the Punishment that is given out, I say to them to head over to the Forums [Passing him the link] and tell him to place an Unwarn Request. If they continue to argue with you after I have shown them where to report it, I would mute them for 5 Minutes and then leave the SIT.

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):

I believe that I would be a Successful Member of the Imperial Occupation Roleplay staff team; I have played on CWRP for 2 Years, Over that time I have collected a Vast knowledge of Correct and Incorrect ways of dealing with situations as Staff, and I do believe these same ways can be transferred over the IORP server.
I have over my time in the Werewolf community. I have learned many things, This is all a working part of becoming an Active Member of the Staff Team; As can be seen in my commitment to the Combat Engineers, I can commit to jobs that require time and patience to complete.
With this, I also have experience in Staffing as a Gamemaster on another Server and have had to staff discord servers before.

With my Activity, Performance, and a general sense of competence, I believe that I will become a Great Member of the IORP Staff Team, and I believe that I will sore and rise as a Member of the Staff Team, and with this, I believe that I would become the next best IORP Staff Member and would help lead the Server into a State of Peace and Prosperity.

I know that I've had some ruff moments throughout my time in the community, I hope these small bad moments will not darken the light of all the funny and happy moments that have also happened, with this, I hope that I succeed in becoming the next member of the IORP Staff Team.

---------------------------------

Thanks for Reading, Have a Great Day

Current Ranks                                       

• IE Captain
  • IRP Junior Dev
  • IRP Event Planner

Previous Ranks 

• Imperial Head Medical Officer
  • Pyke Syndicate Elder
  • T-RP Administrator
  • CE Colonel
  • Jedi Guardian/Consular

🤣

Current Ranks
  DS Commando F-91 CWRP Senior Event planner - CWRP Discord Staff Manager - CWRP Deputy Event Manager
Past Ranks
CT 2459 - CE PFT MEDIC COLONEL CG Detainment Droid - Battalion Sand - Battalion Colonel - GM LT Colonel 5x Regimental Medic Jedi Ace CWRP Senior Event Planner Jedi Watcher 501st Colonel Jedi Paladin - Jedi Phantom - Jedi Beast Tamer Jedi Lorekeeper CWRP Jedi Event planner - 501st Gamma ARC Colonel Obi Wan Kenobi Plo Koon - Mace Windu - Yoda

Okkotsu.Yuuta_full.3233018.thumb.gif.d34416410611c3902d25d5d77fa6506a.gif

Cant get staff on Star Wars so tries on IORP lol

[Past Ranks]
Trial Vice Admiral | Rear Admiral | Jedi Agent | STV Voistender des Gaugerichts | CT Trial Exo | 501st Major | RRD ResearcherGalactic  marines  Captain |  Lambda LARPER  Star wars modDark RP Senior Mod | Deathrun Senior Mod

+1 

I think Archer is a good lad & is a dedicated player in the community.

Sometimes people just need to be given a chance to prove themselves and I cannot see why he couldn't be staff.

Kind Regards,

Staff Manager Haze xx

i shot one thief and then my friend as a joke and im banned for 5 days, can i please get unbanned? i dont cause trouble like this normally and it was all casual between us. please consider how late it was for us and how we were just goofing around for a second before a 5 day ban.

2 hours ago, Nico Mullus said:

i shot one thief and then my friend as a joke and im banned for 5 days, can i please get unbanned? i dont cause trouble like this normally and it was all casual between us. please consider how late it was for us and how we were just goofing around for a second before a 5 day ban.

If you believe you have been unfairly banned, Head over to https://werwolfgaming.net/forums/forum/95-unban-requests/ and follow the Template.

Current Ranks                                       

• IE Captain
  • IRP Junior Dev
  • IRP Event Planner

Previous Ranks 

• Imperial Head Medical Officer
  • Pyke Syndicate Elder
  • T-RP Administrator
  • CE Colonel
  • Jedi Guardian/Consular