Plague

Plague's event staff

Ingame Name: Jackson Strawfield

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:51793067

List of warns: I got none.

Any previous or current staff experience: I've been staff multiple times on SCP-RP for about...4-5 years now?

Why should we pick you?(200 Word Min): Honestly, if you know me you'd know that I have a very keen interest in fiction and SCP in general. I'm one of the few people who have enough knowledge to claim themselves a Lore God. You'd also know I've been trying very hard to get onto the event team since its first founding, back in v3 or v4, and has sadly unsucceded in joining them, despite my experience or lack thereof in making events. I am usually full of ideas and wisdom, and I'm willing to help anyone who would request such help: I helped Borat with a general foundation for his event, and with niche specifics to fit the Foundation universe. I, like Borat has also started to read into RPC lore and have found it very interesting and I'd think it'd be quite easy to implement some GOIs or otherwise similiarites between the two into an event on the server. Again, I cannot stress this enough, I've used(wasted) countless hours reading GOI tales, Foundation tales, SCPs in general and GOI hubs, hence why I would again refer to myself a Lore God on SCP knowledge. This is all probably just an attempt to rekindle my love for the server as a whole, but we'll see.

Your event plan: Read any of my event suggestions.

Edited by Plague
Making things look nice

+1

only (former)trap i'd trust to tell me about the lore of SCP.  This, combined with his general competence, would allow him to make great events.  100% worthy of the job

insert all my fucking wls here so i can prove i have worth in life

Earlier today I was really horny, and I saw what I thought to be a blank dvd. I thought, DVDs have a tight hole, they might feel pretty good. So I put my soft pp into the hole of the DVD, and for a few seconds as I started getting harder, it felt pretty good, but then, once I was fully erect, it started being painful. My pp was stuck in the dvd, and I had to break it in half to get if out. It was then when I flipped the broken dvd over and realized that it was not a blank dvd, but a copy of the movie UP. Well guys, guess I fucked up.

Recommended me Monster Girl Island Prologue and sends me disgusting moth girl

+1 You are still a femboy, good luck

Edited by lmao

Accepted

SMT like your event ideas and we know you are competent enough to be given a trial period as Event Staff. Contact me on Discord ASAP to begin your trial phase.