5 Day Ban without warning

My In-Game name: Nico Mullus

STEAMID:
STEAM_0:1:79206661
Steam Name: camrun

What is the reason for your ban: RDM and LTAP

How long were you banned for: 5 days

Name of the staff member who banned you: Hazey_Pug

Why do I believe that I should be unbanned: I was on at 5 am with my buddy and we were messing around. We found our moisture farm had been stolen by someone who then switched to a 501st imperial solder. We shot him for stealing our moisture farm and then an officer went up to us and tried to arrest me for shooting the thief and I shot him after he wouldn't listen to my explanation. I admit this violates rules but I wasn't given any warning and a 5 day ban feels very harsh for what was a small incident. The tone in the server was still relaxed at that time because it was during a time when almost no one was in the server, so I didn't expect this to be punished so severely. I'd understand a one day ban but I'd at least like a warning as this is the first time I've ever gotten into any trouble with staff. 

Evidence: I didn't record anything unfortunately so all I have are the people who were with me at the time which was disco reverend and alvaius who could corroborate. 

Accepted.
I have spoken with the staff member involved and although the ban was legit we agreed to reduce it to 2 days, please remember next time even though if it seems like "Down time" there is no down time and rules must be followed at all times.

giphy(1).gif.f4ce086dfbef6e107836cc1d07497acd.gif